The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
I see him for 4 hours on Monday! :woo:
How long do you see him for on Tuesday? :smile:
Hmm, maybe not distracted as he might think you find his lectures boring. Maybe read up on something around the subject and say you found it interesting then ask his opinion on it?

lol that sounds so cheesy, its so hard thinking of something to talk to him about:s-smilie:
i only see him for 1 :frown: but still at least i see him :smile:, hes so nice :biggrin:, havent bumped into him today :frown:
i wonder if its true like if he did date a student
This thread is quickly becoming quite pathetic.

He's married, you want to get over him, and yet you think it's a good idea to keep chatting on about what you like about him/how often you see him? Going on and on about it really isn't the way forward.
Reply 122
Anonymous
lol that sounds so cheesy, its so hard thinking of something to talk to him about:s-smilie:
i only see him for 1 :frown: but still at least i see him :smile:, hes so nice :biggrin:, havent bumped into him today :frown:
i wonder if its true like if he did date a student

Lol! Yeah it is a bit cheesy but it might work still :biggrin:
I suppose there's no way of finding out if he did or not without asking him...which would be awkward in itself :p:
HereFishyFishy
This thread is quickly becoming quite pathetic.

He's married, you want to get over him, and yet you think it's a good idea to keep chatting on about what you like about him/how often you see him? Going on and on about it really isn't the way forward.

its not pathetic, and its hard not to think about them when we see them like so often
Anonymous
Lol! Yeah it is a bit cheesy but it might work still :biggrin:
I suppose there's no way of finding out if he did or not without asking him...which would be awkward in itself :p:

yh id have to get to know him a bit better before but,lol dont encourage me to say stuff like that to him, your a bad infuence missy!
hes always got such a serious face, its so cute:o:
Reply 125
Anonymous
yh id have to get to know him a bit better before but,lol dont encourage me to say stuff like that to him, your a bad infuence missy!
hes always got such a serious face, its so cute:o:

Lol! Of course I would never encourage that... :ninja: If I heard that kinda info though, I'd probably end up asking accidentally :p: I need to learn to think before I speak around people lol
Aww! Does he smile when he talks to you though?
Anonymous
Lol! Of course I would never encourage that... :ninja: If I heard that kinda info though, I'd probably end up asking accidentally :p: I need to learn to think before I speak around people lol
Aww! Does he smile when he talks to you though?

only sometimes like only when its just me and him, not if its in a class and i ask him something,
im thinking of saying that im finding the workload too high? only thing i can come up with :frown:
i wonder how many kids he has cause he must have kids i think
does urs have kids?
did u sense that he liked you?before you guys kissed? or was it a shock? and was it a long kiss?
Reply 127
Anonymous
only sometimes like only when its just me and him, not if its in a class and i ask him something,
im thinking of saying that im finding the workload too high? only thing i can come up with :frown:
i wonder how many kids he has cause he must have kids i think
does urs have kids?
did u sense that he liked you?before you guys kissed? or was it a shock? and was it a long kiss?

Aww! That means so much more if he smiles when it's just you and him rather than in a class!
Yeah, you could say it's stressing you out a bit and wondering if he could help you cope with it (no, not in that way lol)
Yep, mine has 2 kids (that I know of) - he might have more, I don't know, I didn't really ask how many he had
I kinda thought he did before but then thought I was just being ridiculous and it was just wishful thinking on my part - I knew that he was a genuinely nice guy and he was like that to everyone so I didn't read too much into it. So, yeah, the kiss was a bit of a shock. It was kinda long considering we only broke apart because we had to...:o:
Honestly, I know given my previous posts it seems hypocritical, but you should both keep well away from the lecturers in question. Particularly if they're married and/or have kids. It *can* work out, but it's a chance in a million... and breaking up a marriage is just below the belt, particularly if there's children involved.

Probably would be better to stop trying to find reasons to talk to them and find someone more accessible, who you can actually be with.
Anonymous
Aww! That means so much more if he smiles when it's just you and him rather than in a class!
Yeah, you could say it's stressing you out a bit and wondering if he could help you cope with it (no, not in that way lol)
Yep, mine has 2 kids (that I know of) - he might have more, I don't know, I didn't really ask how many he had
I kinda thought he did before but then thought I was just being ridiculous and it was just wishful thinking on my part - I knew that he was a genuinely nice guy and he was like that to everyone so I didn't read too much into it. So, yeah, the kiss was a bit of a shock. It was kinda long considering we only broke apart because we had to...:o:

aww thats cute :smile:
lol that person is kinda right we really shouldnt be encouraging each other but oh well....
ill try chat to him on tue, n good luck for mon :biggrin: lemme know if anything happens :smile:
Reply 130
Anonymous
aww thats cute :smile:
lol that person is kinda right we really shouldnt be encouraging each other but oh well....
ill try chat to him on tue, n good luck for mon :biggrin: lemme know if anything happens :smile:

Yeah, we really shouldn't lol
Here's hoping we both see some Adonis-like student walk into our next lecture and fawn over them instead :biggrin:
Anonymous
Yeah, we really shouldn't lol
Here's hoping we both see some Adonis-like student walk into our next lecture and fawn over them instead :biggrin:

does he ever give you compliments like eg that tops nice or your hair looks nice today?
excited to see him
Reply 132
Anonymous
does he ever give you compliments like eg that tops nice or your hair looks nice today?
excited to see him

Only once and that's when he ended up blushing :cute:
Although, he can't really say it if other people are around lol
I hope it doesn't snow tomorrow! :frown: I've got books to return and the library is stupid with the overdue charges - evil people :p:
Anonymous
Only once and that's when he ended up blushing :cute:
Although, he can't really say it if other people are around lol
I hope it doesn't snow tomorrow! :frown: I've got books to return and the library is stupid with the overdue charges - evil people :p:

awww thats cute
im getting nervous thinking about asking to speak to him now
yh weathers getting bad again :frown:
do u plan what oufit ur gonna wear for the day that you have a class with him? lol i do
let me know what happens tommorrrow :biggrin:
are you going to stay back and speak to him?? :smile:
oh and what was the compiment?
Reply 135
Anonymous
awww thats cute
im getting nervous thinking about asking to speak to him now
yh weathers getting bad again :frown:
do u plan what oufit ur gonna wear for the day that you have a class with him? lol i do
let me know what happens tommorrrow :biggrin:
are you going to stay back and speak to him?? :smile:

It was about the liking my shirt thing - you know when he said he wanted one just like it lol
Aww don't be nervous! I'm sure it'll be fine! :smile:
I never plan my outfit - I'm too indecisive for that lol
I have nothing to ask him so I might look a bit odd staying behind :biggrin:
Anonymous
It was about the liking my shirt thing - you know when he said he wanted one just like it lol
Aww don't be nervous! I'm sure it'll be fine! :smile:
I never plan my outfit - I'm too indecisive for that lol
I have nothing to ask him so I might look a bit odd staying behind :biggrin:

lol oh yeah!
i was thinking he might think im really weird cause last day that i soke to him, it ws about exams, and now its gonna be about workload, he might think im a weird person lol and might guess, u really think i should go for it? or jut wai and ask him Qs about work instead?
oh yeah and that day u know how i was like he said u'l pass, then he said to my friend as well he was like so will you, so that kinda made it not as personal, but i suppose he said that cause he had to coz she was there?
o hes so nice lol
yeah so shall i ask him? or wait until i think of something better?
cause dont want to make it too obvious incase he doesnt feelthe same way as will make things really awkward
Reply 137
Anonymous
lol oh yeah!
i was thinking he might think im really weird cause last day that i soke to him, it ws about exams, and now its gonna be about workload, he might think im a weird person lol and might guess, u really think i should go for it? or jut wai and ask him Qs about work instead?
oh yeah and that day u know how i was like he said u'l pass, then he said to my friend as well he was like so will you, so that kinda made it not as personal, but i suppose he said that cause he had to coz she was there?
o hes so nice lol
yeah so shall i ask him? or wait until i think of something better?
cause dont want to make it too obvious incase he doesnt feelthe same way as will make things really awkward

Hmm, yeah I think you should ask him about work instead otherwise it might seem a bit odd lol
Yeah he could have just said that because she was there so he's not accused of favouritism or anything :smile:
Anonymous
Hmm, yeah I think you should ask him about work instead otherwise it might seem a bit odd lol
Yeah he could have just said that because she was there so he's not accused of favouritism or anything :smile:

:frown: i really wanted to speak to him on tue, but yeah he'll think im really odd if i do that, and he already does give me kinda odd looks sometimes lol i can be so embarassing sometimes
and yeah hed probs be like, and why cant you have this convo with your on tutor, i wish he was my tutor
:frown: guess i will have to wait to speak to him then
it deff makes me look odd if i ask if i can talk to him about workload?lol i know im being such a pain, but we have to this right, to ensure that we get them :wink:
Reply 139
Anonymous
:frown: i really wanted to speak to him on tue, but yeah he'll think im really odd if i do that, and he already does give me kinda odd looks sometimes lol i can be so embarassing sometimes
and yeah hed probs be like, and why cant you have this convo with your on tutor, i wish he was my tutor
:frown: guess i will have to wait to speak to him then
it deff makes me look odd if i ask if i can talk to him about workload?lol i know im being such a pain, but we have to this right, to ensure that we get them :wink:

Well you can still ask him about workload but if you do it would have to be a bit later on because it'll look odd if you ask him after you asked him about the exam :p:
At my uni they don't ask - if you just say you feel more comfortable talking to him than your tutor, he probably won't ask why :smile:
Have you tried changing tutors? :wink: On second thoughts it might be a bit odd if you randomly changed tutors lol

Latest