The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
he's married...thats selfish...leave it..
Anonymous
Well you can still ask him about workload but if you do it would have to be a bit later on because it'll look odd if you ask him after you asked him about the exam :p:
At my uni they don't ask - if you just say you feel more comfortable talking to him than your tutor, he probably won't ask why :smile:
Have you tried changing tutors? :wink: On second thoughts it might be a bit odd if you randomly changed tutors lol

lol yeah i know i was thinking about it, and thought that he would think its really weird and istupidly told my friend about 'the plan' ie what i was supposed to do tommorrow but she was like no way, so i cant now asshe will be keeping an eye on me :frown: need to think of something else, better hae some Qs lol
how was your day?
and yeah cant change tutors would be WAAY too weird, btw i feel like we're getting like kind of obsessive now lol. had oufit planned but cant wear it because of weather need to find new outfit now
Reply 143
Anonymous
lol yeah i know i was thinking about it, and thought that he would think its really weird and istupidly told my friend about 'the plan' ie what i was supposed to do tommorrow but she was like no way, so i cant now asshe will be keeping an eye on me :frown: need to think of something else, better hae some Qs lol
how was your day?

Oh no! Was this the same friend who stayed behind last time?
Pretty good ta :smile: I saw him today but he was just lecturing so I didn't talk to him or anything lol
How was yours? :smile:
Anonymous
Oh no! Was this the same friend who stayed behind last time?
Pretty good ta :smile: I saw him today but he was just lecturing so I didn't talk to him or anything lol
How was yours? :smile:

no its another one, ive told two of them, the one that stayed behind thought i was crazy as well when i told her,
never saw him today, i see him tommorrow :biggrin:
when do you see yours next?
lol and did u manage to give your library books back?
Reply 145
Anonymous
no its another one, ive told two of them, the one that stayed behind thought i was crazy as well when i told her,
never saw him today, i see him tommorrow :biggrin:
when do you see yours next?
lol and did u manage to give your library books back?

I can't believe you told 2 people lol :biggrin:
I see him again tomorrow for a lecture - I saw him running today - I have no idea where he was going though :p:
Yep I gave them back in the end! Phew! :biggrin:
Anonymous
I can't believe you told 2 people lol :biggrin:
I see him again tomorrow for a lecture - I saw him running today - I have no idea where he was going though :p:
Yep I gave them back in the end! Phew! :biggrin:

lol yeah i know, they think im crazy though ll its quite bad
my friend said that he DOES look at me !!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
never done 'the plan' today btw
Reply 147
Anonymous
lol yeah i know, they think im crazy though ll its quite bad
my friend said that he DOES look at me !!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
never done 'the plan' today btw

Yay that he looks at you though! :biggrin:
So you didn't talk to him at all today?
My friend is seeing a married man , not a student /lecturer relationship. Been going on for about 8 months now I have remained friends but have lost some respect for her as she is quite clearly being used. I still support her through the bad times. Even she is starting to realise he is having his cake and eating it.
Anonymous
Yay that he looks at you though! :biggrin:
So you didn't talk to him at all today?

no never spoke to him :frown:
yh she didnt exactly say that he looks directly at me but said that he looks in my direction a lot
r u gonna try speak to him tommorrow?
hes so good looking for his age :o:
Anonymous
My friend is seeing a married man , not a student /lecturer relationship. Been going on for about 8 months now I have remained friends but have lost some respect for her as she is quite clearly being used. I still support her through the bad times. Even she is starting to realise he is having his cake and eating it.

is there a big age difference between them?
Reply 151
Anonymous
no never spoke to him :frown:
yh she didnt exactly say that he looks directly at me but said that he looks in my direction a lot
r u gonna try speak to him tommorrow?
hes so good looking for his age :o:

lol well in your direction is close enough :biggrin:
I don't know yet - maybe? lol
Will you see him tomorrow?
Anonymous
lol well in your direction is close enough :biggrin:
I don't know yet - maybe? lol
Will you see him tomorrow?

lol yeah :smile:
saw him today had lecture with him :biggrin:
u speak to him?
Reply 153
Anonymous
lol yeah :smile:
saw him today had lecture with him :biggrin:
u speak to him?

Yeah, I spoke to him a bit - he was worrying about his grey hair and I told him not to worry because if George Clooney can pull it off, so can he :p: He seemed to be satisfied with that response :biggrin:
You speak to yours today? :smile:
Anonymous
Yeah, I spoke to him a bit - he was worrying about his grey hair and I told him not to worry because if George Clooney can pull it off, so can he :p: He seemed to be satisfied with that response :biggrin:
You speak to yours today? :smile:

lol why did he start taking about his grey hair?
no i never spoke to him :frown:
Reply 155
Anonymous
lol why did he start taking about his grey hair?
no i never spoke to him :frown:

He started talking about how he was getting old because he couldn't remember something, I said that that didn't make him old, then he said his grey hair did :p: Methinks he was fishing for compliments :biggrin:
Do you see him tomorrow?
Anonymous
He started talking about how he was getting old because he couldn't remember something, I said that that didn't make him old, then he said his grey hair did :p: Methinks he was fishing for compliments :biggrin:
Do you see him tomorrow?

lol yeah sounds like he was checking if your still interested
yeah got him tommorrow :biggrin: need to start talking to him now but, or this isn't gonna get anywhere..
Reply 157
Anonymous
lol yeah sounds like he was checking if your still interested
yeah got him tommorrow :biggrin: need to start talking to him now but, or this isn't gonna get anywhere..

Lol! He's not too subtle about it :p:
Do you have discussions in lectures? You could just say something then - get his attention kind of thing. Or in the seminars, if he's your seminar tutor. :smile:
Anonymous
Lol! He's not too subtle about it :p:
Do you have discussions in lectures? You could just say something then - get his attention kind of thing. Or in the seminars, if he's your seminar tutor. :smile:

i saw him today, askid him stupd qs once again, was going to ask him why ive got another lecturer for a class that im supposed to have with him next week, but my mind went totaly blank when i spoke to him, he makes it so hard to change the subject and talk about stuff other than work, hes always so serious, hes so hot but :o:
i need to stop asking him stupid qs as my friend said she thinks that he knows, thats bad init because he prob doesnt feel the same way hence the reason why he doesnt try make convo, other than work, i feel so sad atm as i really really really really want him to like me :frown:
Reply 159
Anonymous
i saw him today, askid him stupd qs once again, was going to ask him why ive got another lecturer for a class that im supposed to have with him next week, but my mind went totaly blank when i spoke to him, he makes it so hard to change the subject and talk about stuff other than work, hes always so serious, hes so hot but :o:
i need to stop asking him stupid qs as my friend said she thinks that he knows, thats bad init because he prob doesnt feel the same way hence the reason why he doesnt try make convo, other than work, i feel so sad atm as i really really really really want him to like me :frown:

Do you know if he's in a relationship? He might not be married but he could be seeing someone - maybe that's why he won't let conversations get too personal?
I don't mean to dash your hopes or anything, but it might explain things :o:
Maybe just try going for friendship first - try not to let him suspect you're interested yet (unless, like your friend said, he already knows)
I was just heading for a friendship with mine and...well, you know what happened :o:
Aww don't feel sad, maybe it'll just take time? :hugs: