Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    wheres the cfc guy

Still prefer barca scoring in the champs leag last season, and drogba losing his cool, compared to this match.......but still

ReputationRep:
    Eat up guys. We've been preparing it all day. It's one tasty crumble!

ReputationRep:

hahahahhaahhahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kash:))
    Are you actually Ryan Shawcross
    Yeah he is. It's his day off today.

ReputationRep:
    Lampard could learn a thing or 2 from Sneijder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    Yeah he is. It's his day off today.
    :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Inter are definitely the a side I'll want to avoid in the quarters.
    Nah. Chelsea just played ****.

ReputationRep:
    Where are all the chelsea fans gone, avoiding this thread :loL:

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao at BBC radio ****ging off Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    This is the most active this soc has ever been :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyWannabe)
    Your second point doesn't make the slightest bit of sense.

And the 'history' card? The history card is the single most embarassing card the football fan possibly has in their inventory.

This is the card that Liverpool fans, yes, LIVERPOOL fans, the mouth breathing laughing stock of every club in the real top four, pull every 15 minutes. If you want an admission that you're currently ******** but 27 years ago made a good go of things then feel free to whip out the history card.

WUM all you like (to people that deserve it) but like I said, don't be that guy. You should +rep me not -rep me, I'm stopping you from being the history guy.

And pretending to be an Arsenal fan again? Yawn. Come up with something better than that.
    I am convinced you have explicitly stated a support for Arsenal... but you have never demonstrated it.

Now go and die, please. Quietly.

ReputationRep:
    that's enough chaps, let us be...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kash:))
    Are you actually Ryan Shawcross :confused:
    yes

(Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Thanks Shawcross. That pie looks awfully tasty. May I have some, even though it's reserved for the Chelski fans first?
    theirs onlee 2 chelski fans on here when they lose so plenty will be left WHW aha

but if i were you id wait til the end of season game like when we *** to OT to spoil the party

ReputationRep:
    Game set and match. Inter always seem to play well away from home and having dominated the possesion side as well as the goal threats they deserved to go through FORZA INTEEEEEER MILAAAAAAANOOOOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    Have to say it was an absolute pleasure and so refreshing to see a team determined not to conceded, and willing to do anything to ensure they don't. Call it dirty play or an 'Italian job' (knew richard keys couldn't resist that cliche) but in Italy it was sensible and cunning. They got the job done.

The cherry on the cake was snjeider. absolute gem of a player.

ReputationRep:
    'a shock result tonight'

just said that on talksport.

right...

ReputationRep:
    What on earth are you doing on a student forum then

ReputationRep:
    I think I'll call it a day. There's only so much WUM I can read before I explode with wum fatigue. There's always, err, next year, folks?

night crumblers, night cfc1992

ReputationRep:

I think that says it all.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea suffer from a bout of short termism according to 5live. Expert in depth analysis :applause: :clap: :congrats:.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.