Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Nah. Chelsea just played ****.
    Not sure about that mate. I'm thinking Inter's amazing worth ethic didn't allow Chelsea to do anything. I hate the guy's style but one thing you can't deny is that Mourinho gets his players to put their body on the line. The number of desperate blocks just summed up how much effort the players were putting in.

It's not pretty to watch but it's so effective.

No point talking about 'which sides do we want to avoid' though. They're all very good teams at this stage. Of course CSKA would be preferred to Man Utd but there's nothing we can do about it. You've got to beat the best to be the best and all that.

ReputationRep:
    No more FA Cup with a cameo appearance with Barcelona, refreshing :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I am convinced you have explicitly stated a support for Arsenal... but you have never demonstrated it.

Now go and die, please. Quietly.
    What, because I have a different outlook to you? Because I don't have the faultness, blind optimism that you have? Because I don't have a problem identifying problems with the team, which have been proved right time and time again this season?

Does any of that mean I don't shout as loud at the games I attend? Or would be as happy if the team win the league?

No.

When you have a quick break from your circle-jerk with Hubert try and grow up a little and figure out that just because people have a different opinion to you makes them any less of a person. Regardless of what argument I make I'm faced with accusations of not being a real fan, or being a plastic supporter. Never have you actually addressed one of my arguments, rather you just chuck your toys out of the pram.

Hell, what's the point. You just pulled the history card.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    Another season with no history, ******* wonderful! *****!
    coming from a west ham fan? gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Not sure about that mate. I'm thinking Inter's amazing worth ethic didn't allow Chelsea to do anything. I hate the guy's style but one thing you can't deny is that Mourinho gets his players to put their body on the line. The number of desperate blocks just summed up how much effort the players were putting in.

It's not pretty to watch but it's so effective.

No point talking about 'which sides do we want to avoid' though. They're all very good teams at this stage. Of course CSKA would be preferred to Man Utd but there's nothing we can do about it. You've got to beat the best to be the best and all that.
    I listened to it on the radio. Just tryin' to wind up the natives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)

I think that says it all.
    Why does Ancelotti consistently do the People's eyebrow? Every time I see him looking in deep thoughts (probably about birthday cakes) he just brings it

ReputationRep:
    Ah well, you'll be here next year folks won't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyWannabe)
    What, because I have a different outlook to you? Because I don't have the faultness, blind optimism that you have? Because I don't have a problem identifying problems with the team, which have been proved right time and time again this season?

Does any of that mean I don't shout as loud at the games I attend? Or would be as happy if the team win the league?

No.

When you have a quick break from your circle-jerk with Hubert try and grow up a little and figure out that just because people have a different opinion to you makes them any less of a person. Regardless of what argument I make I'm faced with accusations of not being a real fan, or being a plastic supporter. Never have you actually addressed one of my arguments, rather you just chuck your toys out of the pram.

Hell, what's the point. You just pulled the history card.
    Looking at the league table, right now, I'd say my optimism has beaten your pessimism, relative to the chances we were given by the so-called objective pundits of this world.

You have been proven wrong, and should be on your way, not fighting a cause without ammunition while the ground beneath you crumbles away and you don't have a leg to stand on.

You do not understand football well enough to call me out, so let us dispense of the formalities of multiple put-downs, I have work to do.

ReputationRep:
    Commentators are so biased. Drogba CLEARLY AND INTENTLY stamped on Motta yet Andy Gray and the other guy say, ''he accidently caught him in the tackle''.

Such BS

ReputationRep:
    Those 2 Inter centre backs are really good, just stopped Drogba from playing his physical game. It would hard for any striker to play against them.

ReputationRep:
    How typical that the cfc guy has not appeared. Probably crying himself with a pillow in his face

ReputationRep:
    mourinho is good (different level to ancellotti).alex is ****. drogba is ****, he didnt really do anything, but kept falling over and heading over the ball wastefully. i dont get why ancellotti didnt use kalou from the beginning. in the end of the day kalou is one of chelsea's main scorers in CL.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahah Terry

Hahah Drogba

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charzhino)
    How typical that the cfc guy has not appeared. Probably crying himself with a pillow in his face
    poor lad, i think he went to see the raping live.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charzhino)
    Commentators are so biased. Drogba CLEARLY AND INTENTLY stamped on Motta yet Andy Gray and the other guy say, ''he accidently caught him in the tackle''.

Such BS
    I know yeah!

I hate the majority of English commentators with a passion, especially Andy Gray! He even said 'I don't like to see this [Chelsea getting beat]'' and you could easily tell he wanted Chelsea to win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No.1 Loner)
    coming from a west ham fan? gtfo.
    Yes because West Ham expect to win trophys every year, right? Shut up, go do your username proud.

ReputationRep:
    Is the draw tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Nobody seems to be appreciating Mourinho's tactical genius; did anyone even see any of Ivanovic and Zhirkov? The 4-3-3 was brilliant to stifle their attacking outlets in the form of the full backs. Solid defensively. And just general things that you'd want a team to do, i.e closing down, which Mourinho seems to have squeezed out of every single one of the defensively minded players.
    A good call on your part.

A point raised on 5live, given the age of some of the squad what's the future for Chelsea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    poor lad, i think he went to see the raping live.
    Do you reckon Ancelotti will get sacked come end of the season?

ReputationRep:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.