Turn on thread page Beta

The Chelsea F.C. Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Cech making errors....again.

ReputationRep:
    wtf alan hansen is such a ****, chelsea go ten games without conceding, they concede 3 in one match and all of a sudden they 'cant win the title with a bad defence'. what an absolute idiot of a pundit, arsenal fans have never liked him because he talks bollox and hopefully you chelsea fans can see how full of **** this 'pundit' is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ticktockclock)
    wtf alan hansen is such a ****, chelsea go ten games without conceding, they concede 3 in one match and all of a sudden they 'cant win the title with a bad defence'. what an absolute idiot of a pundit, arsenal fans have never liked him because he talks bollox and hopefully you chelsea fans can see how full of **** this 'pundit' is.
    wtf 10 games without conceding? What about the two they conceded against City last Saturday? Their defence is error prone atm and Cech is hardly instilling confidence in the situation. He should have been replaced by now. Ancellotti has to be big enough to acknowledge that Cech should be benced and go ahead and bench him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    wtf 10 games without conceding? What about the two they conceded against City last Saturday? Their defence is error prone atm and Cech is hardly instilling confidence in the situation. He should have been replaced by now. Ancellotti has to be big enough to acknowledge that Cech should be benced and go ahead and bench him.
    but before the city game they went ten games without conceding in the league. They concede 5 in two games and all of a sudden their defence is considered ****? how the hell does that work out. And tbh cech's mistakes have been going on for a long time, why pick now to highlight them?

ReputationRep:
    but before the city game they went ten games without conceding in the league. They concede 5 in two games and all of a sudden their defence is considered ****? how the hell does that work out. And tbh cech's mistakes have been going on for a long time, why pick now to highlight them?
    Coz those mistakes have been starting to cost Chelsea now, and pundits pick on mistakes when they start costing the team? And Hansen's right in saying a weak defence can cost titles, it isnt coincidence that Chelsea under Mourinho won titles with a strong defence, or that United won the title last year without being great in attack.

ReputationRep:
    I'm keen to continue to highlight them, as I have been doing for a good while now. Cech is undoubtedly a weak player for Chelsea and has been for 2-3 seasons and it's time for a GK change at Chelsea. Ridiculous that some people on TSR don't believe Cech has gone into a decline. It's very clear that he is. He's an epic crumbler these days.

ReputationRep:
    I'm keen to continue to highlight them, as I have been doing for a good while now. Cech is undoubtedly a weak player for Chelsea and has been for 2-3 seasons and it's time for a GK change at Chelsea. Ridiculous that some people on TSR don't believe Cech has gone into a decline. It's very clear that he is. He's an epic crumbler these days.
    No it isn't very clear whatsoever. He's a fantastic keeper who's started well this season. The best in the PL - although that gap has closed somewhat because of the improvement in Given.

ReputationRep:
    On a more positive note Stoch is continuing his goalscoring form with Twente - scored twice today.

ReputationRep:
    Well Chelsea defensive mistakes have been cropping up more often, especially from set pieces. They've had this problem for ages and hopefully it will be their downfall now. Cech is a brilliant keeper (on his day), but is far too error prone. I'm predicting a lot more now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Well Chelsea defensive mistakes have been cropping up more often, especially from set pieces. They've had this problem for ages and hopefully it will be their downfall now. Cech is a brilliant keeper (on his day), but is far too error prone. I'm predicting a lot more now.
    Again... blaming Cech for the mistakes at set pieces. He was slightly at fault for the third in coming out without collecting the ball but there was a huge defensive error in going back far too deep when Cech was shouting at the defence to step up - and a huge amount of luck for Saha to have Drogba head the ball at him. He's got to hurdle himself round players to catch the ball, and the defence are mainly at fault once again.

The second it was pretty impossible for him to do much when Yakubu's three yards out unmarked thanks to Carvalho being on the floor instead.

The first I can't even remember. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I told you the karma was kicking in.

For every bobble goal you're motley puddle of slime has bundled in, there is an equal and opposite bobbled mess of a goal coming your way via someone's arse/ear/eyebrow.

If that's how a missing Essien effects you, I cannot wait to see Drogba gone too. Anelka will be ******* useless up there without Dogbert, and you'll be pretty screwed.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno about useless, the lad did win the golden boot up there without Drogba. Borini will slide in nicely alongside Anelka anyway I hope :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Similarly to how useless he was last season?

ReputationRep:
    Anelka played for Bolton in what was considered his prime, which summarises his talents quite neatly. He is nothing special. He is a vaguely talented, moderately strong and reasonably quick/skilled player. He's basically Louis Saha, but looks far more like an egg. Nothing even slightly special about that player, not now anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    I dunno about useless, the lad did win the golden boot up there without Drogba. Borini will slide in nicely alongside Anelka anyway I hope :holmes:
    borini, what about sturridge. on a plus point today we did come out better than we thought. we have a truce with villa at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    No it isn't very clear whatsoever. He's a fantastic keeper who's started well this season. The best in the PL - although that gap has closed somewhat because of the improvement in Given.
    Don't be silly. He hasn't had a particularly good season so far. He should consider himself lucky not to have been benched yet. Best in the PL? That accolade goes to Given. Your bias is laughable.

ReputationRep:
    lmao, a slight defensive error from Cech for the 3rd goal? Underplaying it a bit there, bro :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    lmao, a slight defensive error from Cech for the 3rd goal? Underplaying it a bit there, bro :toofunny:
    You're seriously an idiot. He was shouting at his defence to go forward in order to give him space to collect the ball. They came deeper and deeper, meaning Cech had no space, and in order to collect the ball had to go round players which wouldn't have been the case if they had actually stepped up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Well done Almunia..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    You're seriously an idiot. He was shouting at his defence to go forward in order to give him space to collect the ball. They came deeper and deeper, meaning Cech had no space, and in order to collect the ball had to go round players which wouldn't have been the case if they had actually stepped up.
    sure :rolleyes: Cech got nowhere near the ball, he left himself in no mans land and ultimately that's why Chelsea conceded. What was most laughable were his attempts to have a go at his defenders and pass the blame over to them. rofl-worthy.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.