Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You're too kind Robbie.

ReputationRep:
    Ivanovic coming off...FML

ReputationRep:
    Yep, not intentional by Diouf to be fair. But, then again Drogba got sent off mid-week for that.

Otherwise it's been a pretty poor first half from us.

ReputationRep:
    1-1.....

ReputationRep:
    Lol, James Milner, srsly? He really isn't that good

ReputationRep:
    A lovely bit of crumble there lads.

ReputationRep:
    I'd post a crumble, but you know well enough you've utterly imploded.

Two horse race now. Enjoy third.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the crumble looks kind of tasty today, lads. Savour it, make it last because it looks and smells ****ing superb.

ReputationRep:
    And here, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have that fine piece of culinary art, the end of season Chelsea crumble.

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant place to lose some points lads, especially considering you've still got Liverpool, Utd and Villa to come.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I'd post a crumble, but you know well enough you've utterly imploded.

Two horse race now. Enjoy third.
    I can't believe they're still in the race tbh. They've had quite a few lucky results this season. It's only starting to show now. The league table really has been lying to us for much of the season. The current capitulation is quite arousing actually. I might just go and whack myself off.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Save me a bit of crumble will you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    :rofl:

Save me a bit of crumble will you?
    There's little chance of that. They're just so into their crumble atm that I can't see them wanting to share it around. Shame, it looks delish :eating:

ReputationRep:
    It's not a two race horse, chelsea can still win the league like united or arsenal can, the only thing is chelsea have to play Liverpool and United away.

Making predictions after one game is silly, if arsenal drop points next game people will say their title bid is over, infact when i was at the emirates people were saying it was over, RIGHT BEFORE west ham took the penalty.

ReputationRep:
    Phil Jones raped Chelsea. A debutant crumbled Chelsea. Very impressive. I don't know how old the lad is or how long he's been on the fringes of the Blackburn starting 11 etc, but I'm keen to watch MOTD2 tonight and see what all the fuss is about. Extremely impressive, to come on for debut against Chelsea and dominate their attack.

ReputationRep:
    Here's one I made earlier:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    It's not a two race horse, chelsea can still win the league like united or arsenal can, the only thing is chelsea have to play Liverpool and United away.

Making predictions after one game is silly, if arsenal drop points next game people will say their title bid is over, infact when i was at the emirates people were saying it was over, RIGHT BEFORE west ham took the penalty.
    I am fairly sure you wrote Arsenal off unquestioningly about a month ago.

Regret it?

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I am fairly sure you wrote Arsenal off unquestioningly about a month ago.

Regret it?
    No

Chelsea win one of their game and they are ahead of you, but you just wrote them off...

I still don't believe arsenal will win the league, but I've said that from day 1.

ReputationRep:
    Keep the blue flag flying high.

Win every game and we're champions... hmm. Looking forward to that game at Old Trafford providing we beat Pompey and Villa.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.