Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flipsta)
    Its in no ones hands, the season still isn't over you noob.
    Wow what a nerd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    :facepalm2:

What match is taking place in 2 weeks time?
    Remind me to think before i type in future :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a blow losing Ivanovic, he's been very consistent all season. Guess Ferraira will have to fill in at right back and we can just hope that Zhirkov makes it back asap for the left back role.

I said a few weeks ago we won't win the title, and this is starting to come true, I can see us winning the FA Cup again but I think we've blown our title chance unless we really do pull our fingers out for the rest of the season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    I said a few weeks ago we won't win the title, and this is starting to come true, I can see us winning the FA Cup again but I think we've blown our title chance unless we really do pull our fingers out for the rest of the season.
    we should be a point behind United by wednesday. if we can't beat pompey then i will lose faith in humanity. The only way to win from here is to beat United at Old Trafford, but without Cech, A.Cole, Ivanovic, Essien it's going to be almost impossible. we were hardly convincing when we played them earlier this season (both in the community shield and at stamford bridge - with full strength team too), so unless there's a drogba goalfest i think that will be the match that truly knocks us out of the race.

ReputationRep:
    Youth Cup semi final tonight.

We're 1-0 up on agg from the away leg.

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a blow losing Ivanovic, he's been very consistent all season. Guess Ferraira will have to fill in at right back and we can just hope that Zhirkov makes it back asap for the left back role.

Zhirkov's **** at left back, worse than Ferreira some how. Start van aanholt. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    we should be a point behind United by wednesday. if we can't beat pompey then i will lose faith in humanity. The only way to win from here is to beat United at Old Trafford, but without Cech, A.Cole, Ivanovic, Essien it's going to be almost impossible. we were hardly convincing when we played them earlier this season (both in the community shield and at stamford bridge - with full strength team too), so unless there's a drogba goalfest i think that will be the match that truly knocks us out of the race.
    We've also got to play Villa (draw), Scousers (draw) and Spurs (draw) -I just can't see us winning all of those fixtures on current form.

Zhirkov's **** at left back, worse than Ferreira some how. Start van aanholt
    Perhaps he's been a little useless but I don't know how much I'd want to entrust that to Van Aanholt especially going up against Valencia or Nani - Zhirkov's got more experience....and I do believe you're the same guy who suggested that Hilario should still be in front of Turnbull, don't think Ross has done a bad job at all and Hilario IS Hilarious..... takes years off my life every time he kicks a ball and was at blame for pretty much all of Man City's goals all those weeks back.

I guess I've just lost a little bit of faith in the side recently, may purchase a ticket to the Bolton game at home though, although £50 is rather dear as per usual for what is going to be a scrappy game..

EDIT: Just have bought such tickets...thought may as well build up a few more loyalty points..

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps he's been a little useless but I don't know how much I'd want to entrust that to Van Aanholt especially going up against Valencia or Nani - Zhirkov's got more experience....and I do believe you're the same guy who suggested that Hilario should still be in front of Turnbull, don't think Ross has done a bad job at all and Hilario IS Hilarious..... takes years off my life every time he kicks a ball and was at blame for pretty much all of Man City's goals all those weeks back.

I guess I've just lost a little bit of faith in the side recently, may purchase a ticket to the Bolton game at home though, although £50 is rather dear as per usual for what is going to be a scrappy game..
    I wouldn't mind him getting a game though, Zhirkov's awful at left back and Ferreira isn't much better. Hilario has been a decent number two for us down the years. Both aren't up to much though, and United's 2+3 **** all over ours.

I doubt we'll even sell out for Bolton tbh... Especially with Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Classy performance from Chels. 4-0 it finished. Really, really good.

ReputationRep:
    Why can't the first team do that? Losers.

Will lose to Pompey.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, this lot worked as a team this evening. Hungry and enthusiastic for success and they deservedly acheived it. Almost everything was played across the floor too, can't think of any occasions the centre backs hoofed it up, they wanted to bring it forward on the ground regardless of how tight the situation was.

Some very talented players in our team tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Alan Hansen said on MOTD2 last night that all is not well in the Chelsea camp, they don't have the hunger of Utd.

Is he right?

ReputationRep:
    He has a habit of stated the obvious rather late.

ReputationRep:
    It's the Morinho effect...... why do you feel like starting these ******* threads?

Post in the Chelsea society thread. Please.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea haven't really been at it since Terry's been messing around.

ReputationRep:
    It's called crumble. Get your words right mate

ReputationRep:
    Wwwwwwwwell done einstein.

ReputationRep:
    and the cats in the cradle, and the silver spoon

ReputationRep:
    Ivanovic out for up to a month

ffs

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.