Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How much did Howard Webb cost, lads? Thought he played a blinder for you, today. Definitely man of the match.

ReputationRep:
    How are people feeling about the double now? We should do Tottenham or Pompey easily, and we have the far easier run-in. I think that Arsenal may just be more serious contenders than Man U, personally I think that without Rooney Man U aren't a million miles better than Liverpool. Nani is erratic and although Fletcher is very good he won't ever change a game. Berbatov is so bi-polar it's unreal-why didn't Ferguson invest in Defoe rather than £30 million on Berbatov?
    Messi
    X

ReputationRep:
    Wonder if Webb will be eligible for an FA Cup winners medal, if indeed Chelsea do win the final?

ReputationRep:
    Be honest, guys. How **** does it actually feel knowing that you're only in the cup final because of Webb?

A bit poo? Taken the shine off things a little?

ReputationRep:
    C'mon lads someone has to come and take the wumming...

ReputationRep:
    Another win handed to you by the officials then.

ReputationRep:
    Imagine if Terry had broken Milner's leg? And with the world cup coming up too...

What a disgrace he is and what a pathetic football club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis1991)
    C'mon lads someone has to come and take the wumming...
    You mean Utd fans accusing of institutional bias towards Chelsea? What next, Stoke and Villa fans complaining about long balls? Arsenal fans complaining about diving? It does dampen the victory, yes. But if it wasn't for grave biases I'd reckon Chelsea would have had two CL trophies now but never bothered to complain because it doesn't change anything. The biggest sport in the world with all the money gets showed up with video technology by small participated sports like rugby league.

ReputationRep:
    Fa Cup My Lord, Fa Cup Ohhhhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Imagine if Terry had broken Milner's leg? And with the world cup coming up too...

What a disgrace he is and what a pathetic football club.
    Looked like a fantastic tackle from where I was. He was absolutely immense at the back today. Never beaten for strength or pace.

Him and Alex are supreme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    You mean Utd fans accusing of institutional bias towards Chelsea? What next, Stoke and Villa fans complaining about long balls? Arsenal fans complaining about diving? It does dampen the victory, yes. But if it wasn't for grave biases I'd reckon Chelsea would have had two CL trophies now but never bothered to complain because it doesn't change anything. The biggest sport in the world with all the money gets showed up with video technology by small participated sports like rugby league.
    :rofl:

I'm assuming you're assuming you would have beaten Utd last year, when's the other time you were "cheated" out of a CL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis1991)
    :rofl:

I'm assuming you're assuming you would have beaten Utd last year, when's the other time you were "cheated" out of a CL?
    Love Glazer
    Hate United

now, carry on your carling cup celebrations. We've been frying bigger fish...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Looked like a fantastic tackle from where I was. He was absolutely immense at the back today. Never beaten for strength or pace.

Him and Alex are supreme.
    I loved the studs-first approach from Mr Chelsea. Endearing. Just **** off Terry, plz. Retire and GTFO of English football. After the world cup

ReputationRep:
    Love Glazer
    Hate United

now, carry on your carling cup celebrations. We've been frying bigger fish...
    But you don't have the quality, necessary bottle and mental strength to do it in the CL. Chelsea = good but not good enough. Admit it, you'll never be able to match the achievements of clubs like Man United and Liverpool. Chelsea will always come up short. That's just the way it is I'm afraid. Crumble when the heat and pressure is really on. Very poor.

ReputationRep:
    Crumble when the heat and pressure is really on. Very poor.
    What happened last Saturday you ****? 2-1 to the Chelsea, Didier's winning goal. Best striker in England.

ReputationRep:
    Boom.

poor match, great atmosphere - I was right next to the Villa fans and it all got a bit heated and aggressive haha jokeees.

ReputationRep:
    What happened last Saturday you ****? 2-1 to the Chelsea, Didier's winning goal. Best striker in England.

you loser.

Have you read Didier's pathetic book? He doesn't even like playing for Chelsea. The man is one of the most miserable ****s I've ever come across. Whingey, moany, little ****. He can GTFO of the EPL as far as I'm concerned but I always love it when he plays in the CL, because he always chokes under the pressure, getting sent off and what-not. I suppose I'll always love Didier for being the utter clown and liability that he often can be.

ReputationRep:
    you loser.

Have you read Didier's pathetic book? He doesn't even like playing for Chelsea. The man is one of the most miserable ****s I've ever come across. Whingey, moany, little ****. He can GTFO of the EPL as far as I'm concerned but I always love it when he plays in the CL, because he always chokes under the pressure, getting sent off and what-not. I suppose I'll always love Didier for being the utter clown and liability that he often can be.
    hahaha. I don't need to read Didier's book to know what a complete and utter legend he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    Boom.

poor match, great atmosphere - I was right next to the Villa fans and it all got a bit heated and aggressive haha jokeees.
    great atmosphere? really?

Such games shouldn't be being played at Wembley, full-stop. It's farcical. Seemed a fair number of empty seats really, the quality of the game was ****. At least I only wasted 45 minutes of my life watching it, rather than the full 90 mins. Like watching Liverpool play.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha. I don't need to read Didier's book to know what a complete and utter legend he is.
    it's because you're illiterate isn't it?

you'd read it if you could.

then you'd find out even more what an utter **** he is.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.