Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What empty seats are these whm? There couldn't have been more than 30-40 small dots around the stadium, was almost full to capacity. One of the ******** atmospheres I've witnessed this season first half, second half it got better though, only because the Villa fans were making noise... oh and we scored a couple of goals. Sing when we're winning eh, ffs.

I preferred Old Trafford for semi finals tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    How are people feeling about the double now? We should do Tottenham or Pompey easily, and we have the far easier run-in. I think that Arsenal may just be more serious contenders than Man U, personally I think that without Rooney Man U aren't a million miles better than Liverpool. Nani is erratic and although Fletcher is very good he won't ever change a game. Berbatov is so bi-polar it's unreal-why didn't Ferguson invest in Defoe rather than £30 million on Berbatov?
    Messi
    X
    you mean the way you did us easily last time we met in a cup final.... oh :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    What empty seats are these whm? There couldn't have been more than 30-40 small dots around the stadium, was almost full to capacity. One of the ******** atmospheres I've witnessed this season first half, second half it got better though, only because the Villa fans were making noise... oh and we scored a couple of goals. Sing when we're winning eh, ffs.

I prefered Old Trafford for semi finals tbh.
    Villa fans were making noise at how **** Howard Webb was. Who could blame them? I didn't know he was a Chelsea fan. The worrying thing is that alot of these EPL referees seem to be Chelsea fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    it's because you're illiterate isn't it?

you'd read it if you could.

then you'd find out even more what an utter **** he is.
    I'm not really into reading player autobiographies etc, and the only Didier Drogba I need to know is the one that comes out in a Chelsea shirt every weekend and plays brilliantly.

ReputationRep:
    Villa fans were making noise at how **** Howard Webb was. Who could blame them? I didn't know he was a Chelsea fan. The worrying thing is that alot of these EPL referees seem to be Chelsea fans.
    Even the one who gave Macheda's hand ball goal?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really into reading player autobiographies etc, and the only Didier Drogba I need to know is the one that comes out in a Chelsea shirt every weekend and plays brilliantly.
    apologies for that wum (illiteracy), it was in bad taste.

I read quite a few biogs/autobiographies. I stop short of reading any Liverpool ones. I'm repulsed at the sight of seeing Carragher's on the library book shelf. Just want to nick it and ****ing burn it or use the paper as toilet roll to wipe my dirty brown ass with.

ReputationRep:
    Even the one who gave Macheda's hand ball goal?
    I've genuinely not even seen that goal yet. Shame it wasn't scored by Own Goal.

ReputationRep:
    Are we back to all oppo fans hating Chelsea again after today?

Love it. **** em all.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, you're illiterate

I take back my apology.

ReputationRep:
    Webbe is shocking. He's also the referee that gave United a ridiculous penalty against us a few weeks back....

ReputationRep:
    done it to spurs a million times tbh - he is a joke referee

ReputationRep:
    And he's going to be our World Cup Ref..... joy of joys - great ambassador for the english referees..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    And he's going to be our World Cup Ref..... joy of joys - great ambassador for the english referees..
    We don't produce many good referees tbh. Other coutries must think they suck...Martin Poll at the last WC :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    But you don't have the quality, necessary bottle and mental strength to do it in the CL. Chelsea = good but not good enough. Admit it, you'll never be able to match the achievements of clubs like Man United and Liverpool. Chelsea will always come up short. That's just the way it is I'm afraid. Crumble when the heat and pressure is really on. Very poor.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=1217

eat up chump. what's that, 3 times in a row we've beaten you now? get some better players, because you won't be winning jack with the current state of your sorry squad.

ReputationRep:
    Villa was playing so good today, it's sad they lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)

eat up chump. what's that, 3 times in a row we've beaten you now? get some better players, because you won't be winning jack with the current state of your sorry squad.
    funny Chelsea boy giving a 3 wins in a row answer to a history of 18 League titles and 5 European trophies.

Lets see if this 'sorry squad' **** on you at Anfield.

(Although I must admit its so, so unlikely :o: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)

You sound like a Liverpool supporter :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    That's why i hate cup semi-finals played at Wembley, gives fans too much reason to celebrate and act like they've won the thing already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    That's why i hate cup semi-finals played at Wembley, gives fans too much reason to celebrate and act like they've won the thing already.
    What? We haven't won anything? :eek:

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newlife)
    funny Chelsea boy giving a 3 wins in a row answer to a history of 18 League titles and 5 European trophies.

Lets see if this 'sorry squad' **** on you at Anfield.

(Although I must admit its so, so unlikely :o: )
    playing the history card again. it's boring, but i guess it's the only way you can put up some argument.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.