Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    for once can we PLEASE take the opportunity of extending the lead.

ReputationRep:
    Have a peek at next seasons new home kit:

what the hell is with the red

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)

:rofl: Is that the actual kit?

ReputationRep:
    Lampard looks so queer.

Ancelotti has picked a very attacking line up. How I pray Bolton can nick a point.

ReputationRep:

HAHAHAH.

It would be okay if it didn't have the red part but that is ******* hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    they've americanised it like man utd's kit this season...

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea 1 - 0 Bolton FT.

WTF @ home kit. Red does not suit us at all ffs.

ReputationRep:
    please stop shooting the messenger :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Our best kit is the centennary one. Arsenal's reminded me of Burnley.

ReputationRep:
    2 handballs not given from what I hear. Not seen, so if they are not handballs, please say. However, luck like that, along with a free kick at the Bridge for an invisible foul by fletcher, and a blatently offside goal at OT win titles. IF you lose it now something has gone seriously wrong. We need the chef who got arsenal 4th place over spurs that year to cook for you lot for 2 games.

ReputationRep:
    Christ, WUM patrol when we lose AND when we win.

they were handballs.

ReputationRep:

Shouldn't there be a zip, some toggles and a breast pocket etc?

But nah, could be worse. The red is a strange choice :/

ReputationRep:
    The officialdom working in our favour is annoying. A lot of supporters will bemoan of decisions going against them and keep schtum when incorrect decisions go in their favour. But when so many are highlighted towards the end of the season in closely contested matches, especially between title contendors, it makes me wonder how much the criticism will take the gloss of a title victory, should Chelsea regain the Premiership this season. Had the decisions been more sparesly separated throughout the season, fewer people will focus on the fortune of incorrect refereeing decisions.

ReputationRep:
    I meant no WUM by my post. Was just a casual remark and thought you lot would give the best answer, as you have nothing to lose by saying they were handballs. Obviously we too have been the recipients of luck, with the obvious one being own goals haha. But when we lose 6 points to you through odd officiating it is annoying. However, if you win the title, you deserve it. If we win it it will be a miracle...

ReputationRep:
    i heard Zhirkov literally gave his sweat and blood for this match. shame most of the others didn't. 1-0 wasn't convincing...

a draw/loss for arsenal tomorrow will JUST about get us there.

ReputationRep:
    a draw/loss for arsenal tomorrow will JUST about get us there.
    COYS! :o: :o: :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rorydaredking)
    I meant no WUM by my post. Was just a casual remark and thought you lot would give the best answer, as you have nothing to lose by saying they were handballs. Obviously we too have been the recipients of luck, with the obvious one being own goals haha. But when we lose 6 points to you through odd officiating it is annoying. However, if you win the title, you deserve it. If we win it it will be a miracle...
    True. Well, it was more of a pre-emptive 'strike' against others than yourself. I only listened to the radio online only for the BBC to mess it up after twenty minutes as I don't have a TV license while living out during university. I'll see if I can catch a recording of it if it was televised to see how fortunate the decisions were, and to see if Chelsea can cope being battered and to start showing some grit that was often championed as a trait of a title winning side a few seasons ago.

To be fair I was majorly annoyed at the offside goal that van Persie scored against us last season. Not sure if Chelsea have had luck go for them against Arsenal since, not that I can remember at this very minute because I'm tired.

Edit: own goals are sometimes made by you if they were enforced, like ours against Fulham and the one that Ivanovic 'scored'.

ReputationRep:
    "The first one, after 27 minutes when Drogba handballs in the area. I know Drogba is a world-class player, but he could play world-class volleyball for anybody on that evidence. -Coyle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonsBentFoot)
    "The first one, after 27 minutes when Drogba handballs in the area. I know Drogba is a world-class player, but he could play world-class volleyball for anybody on that evidence. -Coyle
    I was :rofl:-ing at that when I heard it on SSN.

ReputationRep:
    Thank **** for the three points tonight.

Bolton must have bought less than 200 fans down at a guess, I didn't even hear them once, not even when they were announcing the team names.

JT was excellent, Zhirkov was good too although he got a lot of space. Poor performance, but i'm estatic with the 3 points.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.