The Chelsea F.C. Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    innit, ridiculous - paying £48 to see that match last night...ergh
    Get a £33 student one in the Shed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rorydaredking)
    Corrected it for you. what dont you get about United having a home kit for 2 years and chelsea for 1 year?
    http://community.manutd.com/forums/t...px?PageIndex=1
    new kit for next season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darbo92)
    http://community.manutd.com/forums/t...px?PageIndex=1
    new kit for next season
    Mocked up in photoshop. Even if we do release a new home kit, my point still stands, chelsea change it every year, united usually only do it every 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    Mocked up in photoshop. Even if we do release a new home kit, my point still stands, chelsea change it every year, united usually only do it every 2 years.
    United's loss then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    United's loss then.
    Nobody seems to be buying merch from united as much these days anyway. Just seems a bit of a kick in the teeth to supporters, especially families as it costs enough to go to football, then the kids want the shirt and ou end up buying a new one every single year. And a large percentage of supporters at the brigde seem to wear the latest shirts compared with other prem teams.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody seems to be buying merch from united as much these days anyway. Just seems a bit of a kick in the teeth to supporters, especially families as it costs enough to go to football, then the kids want the shirt and ou end up buying a new one every single year. And a large percentage of supporters at the brigde seem to wear the latest shirts compared with other prem teams.
    Believe it or not the market for Manchester United merchandise doesn't stop within the boundries of the United Kingdom... I'm sure it's still a large revenue stream.

Really? Can't say I ever notice a significant difference between teams, and I can't say I really look to count the numbers.

ReputationRep:
    well yeah we had that as well but recently we changed to changing our kit every year and so did utd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Get a £33 student one in the Shed?
    Still quite expensive, especially for a 'concession'. Time you've had something to eat, a few drinks and paid for the travel it all adds up. Always wondered why football gets labelled as being a working class sport. It would probably be cheaper for me to be involved with show jumping than having a season ticket. But this is a problem with all clubs.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh probably should go for tickets in the Shed / MH - but I quite like having a good view (even though the atmosphere is sacrificed)...although that said went with my Dad last night so I wasn't paying

ReputationRep:
    We MUST NOT take Tottenham lightly despite our record against them at the Bridge.

ReputationRep:
    Get in son!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats guys :yy:

ReputationRep:
    It's not over just yet, it's just turned into a two horse race.

Waiting for City to thrash Utd this weekend until I accept we've got it in the bag.

ReputationRep:
    so are spurs being overlooked this weekend

sounds like it apart from the ndgaarondi camp

ReputationRep:
    Depending on which Chelsea turn up on the weekend, i dont see Spurs winning. They played extra time on a **** pitch on sunday, then they play a derby today. I think they will find it hard to last the whole game. Only game i can see Chelc dropping points is to 'Pool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    so are spurs being overlooked this weekend

sounds like it apart from the ndgaarondi camp
    definitely not. like i said i'm just waiting for the city-united result because if utd lose we can afford to lose one of the away games.

we'll play with more or less a full strength team (except for our 1st choice full backs and essien) unlike Arsenal. i expect a narrow win/draw.

ReputationRep:
    We better not lose to Spurs. If we do I will find a chav and chuck him or her over the bridge and into the river. There are plenty of bridges in Durham to do it. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    We MUST NOT take Tottenham lightly despite our record against them at the Bridge.
    We'll be Bouncy, We'll be Bouncy, We'll be Bouncy, at the lane...

Although he's got a point, Spurs have got a lot to play for as well and especially if City do get a result against Utd it will leave them in desperate need of points against us... we shouldn't take them lightly but in the same way should beat them if we play to our full potential (i.e. not how we did against Bolton).

ReputationRep:
    Ticket prices increasing next season. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2: @ me.

:facepalm2: @ cfc1992.

:facepalm2: @ Inter.

:facepalm2: @ armchair psychiatrists who keep telling me how metally damaging cannabis can be.

:facepalm2: @ at the thought of getting a Season ticket when I graduate in 2011.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.