Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Was Drogba 100% fit today though? He didnt seem comfortable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    would it have honestly made a difference? today the defence was at fault. if it wasn't for Cech (the only decent player) we would have lost by a much larger margin.

Kalou is a rubbish starter, he's pretty good coming on as a sub though. I think Drogba only plays to his best when he's got Anelka supporting him. When we're playing with just one of them however, we've seen results go our way when it's been Anelka (Villa and Utd games).
    terry is starting to piss me off these days. the guy is just arrogant. i think today ancelotti ****** up. he used ****** joe cole from the start. should have used anelka paired up with drogba and ashley cole. ferreira is officially ****.should be banned from playing football.

ReputationRep:
    Sup guys, I heard Spurs beat you with a stick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wazzup)
    terry is starting to piss me off these days. the guy is just arrogant. i think today ancelotti ****** up. he used ****** joe cole from the start. should have used anelka paired up with drogba and ashley cole. ferreira is officially ****.should be banned from playing football.
    I've already had a rant at Terry, cba to say anything more. Joe Cole can be amazing on the day, but lacks consistency. Just hope he can end the season for himself on a high if he wants that contract...

I know Ferreira had a bad game but please don't have a go at him. He's an incredibly selfless player, and we're lucky to have someone like him who's willing to remain at the club despite being 3rd choice. If it was anyone else they would have ****** off to some La Liga team...

Mourinho once said this about him: "a player who will never be man of the match but will always score 7/10 for his individual display". today wasn't his day, but frankly it wasn't anyone else's either.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea just don't look arsed at times...

ReputationRep:
    I'm yet to see this "amazing" day from Joey Cole yet Iso this season. I'm losing patience.

ReputationRep:
    At least it's reassuring that when JT loses his head, playing the referee's games we have a certain man to step up... Love SFL. Number one mate, number one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonsBentFoot)
    Was Drogba 100% fit today though? He didnt seem comfortable
    He pulled up due to a groin niggle at the start of the 2nd half, but couldn't come off because Ancelotti had just got in Anelka and Ivanovic.

ReputationRep:
    Takes a Big man to let a lead slip, and this man is massive

ReputationRep:
    can you believe it. man city is offering a contract worth 40 million to Joe Cole. what a bunch of idiots. i mean honestly, joe cole is soo overrated and he thinks too much of himself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wazzup)
    can you believe it.
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Takes a Big man to let a lead slip, and this man is massive
    [/IMG]
    Didn't you draw 0-0 lastnight? Shame none of your amazing players could find a goal.

ReputationRep:
    yesterday was terrible, just terrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    I'm yet to see this "amazing" day from Joey Cole yet Iso this season. I'm losing patience.
    what the hell? you were the one supporting him earlier on this season when i labeled him as useless!

ReputationRep:
    The tables have turned.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you draw 0-0 lastnight? Shame none of your amazing players could find a goal.
    Yeah, but we didn't perform like the Big man and Chelsea

ReputationRep:
    Second last game of the season, Twente needed the win and they got it 2-0. Stoch with the second goal!

I'm excited about him coming back here next season. Can't see him with anymore than an impact role though, but at least he'll improve our sub bench. Give a bit of pace to our attack, a pacy small winger, and by the evidence of this season he has an end product on him.

ReputationRep:
    Second last game of the season, Twente needed the win and they got it 2-0. Stoch with the second goal!

I'm excited about him coming back here next season. Can't see him with anymore than an impact role though, but at least he'll improve our sub bench. Give a bit of pace to our attack, a pacy small winger, and by the evidence of this season he has an end product on him.
    Nice =), so basically we're talking the Theo Walcott of Chelsea? XD The impact player with pace =p

ReputationRep:
    Last minute crumble I see. Wouldn't surprise me to see Utd win the title. The squad needs a good sorting out and why start with Drogba? We score more goals with Anelka in the side, twice as much the radio commentators said. People need to stop giving Drogba e-blowjobs and see what the best is for the side. Just hope Tottenham don't have to suffer 96+ minutes at Old Trafford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Last minute crumble I see. Wouldn't surprise me to see Utd win the title. The squad needs a good sorting out and why start with Drogba? We score more goals with Anelka in the side, twice as much the radio commentators said. People need to stop giving Drogba e-blowjobs and see what the best is for the side. Just hope Tottenham don't have to suffer 96+ minutes at Old Trafford.
    Lol a couple of us, were a bit nervy after Utd won their game. Arsenal just lost to Wigan 3-2 so thats fine.

Our squad needs new blood, we could do with a young quick striker, and a midfielder.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.