Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Drogba just won't score will he? -_-

ReputationRep:
    Seven goals again? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    woooooo

ReputationRep:
    This must be a conspiracy. Drogba played in midfield 90% of the time, even when he was in scoring positions none of his team-mates looked for him and he just didn't look at all bothered.

I don't think I've ever seen someone not want the Golden Boot as badly as this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    This must be a conspiracy. Drogba played in midfield 90% of the time, even when he was in scoring positions none of his team-mates looked for him and he just didn't look at all bothered.

I don't think I've ever seen someone not want the Golden Boot as badly as this.
    Bent is going to score a bucket load at OT and steal it :woo:

ReputationRep:
    oh ffs :mad: :mad:
    wud deffo have beaten you lot at The Brit
    felt a bit like an end of season game that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarforaz)
    Bent is going to score a bucket load at OT and steal it
    It's not at OT I wouldn't put it past him to get a goal though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Why is it that every team seems to pull their pants down when playing vs Chelsea? It's a joke. Not to mention all the referees who seem to be avid Chelsea supporters.
    This. Season decided on fletcher getting the ball but being given as a foul and drogba scoring from 2 yards offside.

ReputationRep:
    That's 3 times this season we've scored 7 in the premier league. Is that a record?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rorydaredking)
    This. Season decided on fletcher getting the ball but being given as a foul and drogba scoring from 2 yards offside.
    I thought the ref was a Manc fan in that game when he actually awarded Macheda's handball-goal? :confused:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    That's 3 times this season we've scored 7 in the premier league. Is that a record?
    7 goals this calender year alone, let alone season. And apparently we hadn't scored 7 goals in a premier league game before 2010 :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    kalou is starting, this can't be good
    L.O.L.......:p:

ReputationRep:
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goldfishy)
    7 goals this calender year alone, let alone season. And apparently we hadn't scored 7 goals in a premier league game before 2010 :woo:
    I meant is it a premier league record to score 7 three times in the same season? As opposed to a Chelsea record, I know we hadn't done it before this season, the last time I remember us scoring 7 before this season was against Tromso in about 98 or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    kalou is starting, this can't be good
    :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :vroam: :sorry:

ReputationRep:
    Who is that model? She's ****ing stunning :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Who is that model? She's ****ing stunning :cool:
    nikki whelan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rorydaredking)
    Still forgot about the nonsense of a 'team' Mick McCarthy put out? If Benitez put out the reserves Fergie will be fuming but never complained when it suited him. They were unlucky to lose come away with nothing against Chelsea and Arsenal when they were forced to play a decent side. Chelsea could have done with a nice easy 4-0 win to increase the goal difference. And I don't see people moaning about the Drogba offside goal when what happened with Barcelona in the CL last season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    And I don't see people moaning about the Drogba offside goal when what happened with Barcelona in the CL last season.
    tbh we're the only team that can get WUMmed after winning a match 7-0. i take pride in that.

ReputationRep:
    nikki whelan
    I think I'll be googling that name pretty darn soon tbfh.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.