Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Still forgot about the nonsense of a 'team' Mick McCarthy put out? If Benitez put out the reserves Fergie will be fuming but never complained when it suited him. They were unlucky to lose come away with nothing against Chelsea and Arsenal when they were forced to play a decent side. Chelsea could have done with a nice easy 4-0 win to increase the goal difference. And I don't see people moaning about the Drogba offside goal when what happened with Barcelona in the CL last season.
    Of course. When CL football could be in their own hands, provided Spurs and City draw, why would he do that?

ReputationRep:
    Still forgot about the nonsense of a 'team' Mick McCarthy put out? If Benitez put out the reserves Fergie will be fuming but never complained when it suited him. They were unlucky to lose come away with nothing against Chelsea and Arsenal when they were forced to play a decent side. Chelsea could have done with a nice easy 4-0 win to increase the goal difference.
    Did they play you on a tuesday after beating a top 6 side away from home? Did they have to play one of their survival challengers at home 5 days later? He anticipated a defeat at Old Trafford so rested some of his best players for what he regarded to be a more winnable match five days later at home to Burnley. It would be funny if Benetez disadvantages his own club for the sake of others.

ReputationRep:
    Still forgot about the nonsense of a 'team' Mick McCarthy put out? If Benitez put out the reserves Fergie will be fuming but never complained when it suited him. They were unlucky to lose come away with nothing against Chelsea and Arsenal when they were forced to play a decent side. Chelsea could have done with a nice easy 4-0 win to increase the goal difference. And I don't see people moaning about the Drogba offside goal when what happened with Barcelona in the CL last season.
    You're comparing personal decisions with mistakes. And also comparing decisions in the league this year with those in the CL last year.

Complete ******** just shows you've no leg to stand on.

ReputationRep:
    We all know that Liverpool would rather lose to Chelsea than beat them and see United win the title once more. Liverpool will bend over for Chelsea, just like so many other teams have. And I'm pretty sure the ref will be a Chelsea supporter for this match. As they usually are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    We all know that Liverpool would rather lose to Chelsea than beat them and see United win the title once more. Liverpool will bend over for Chelsea, just like so many other teams have. And I'm pretty sure the ref will be a Chelsea supporter for this match. As they usually are.
    The fans would, I doubt the players give a ****. The players will give 100%. It's just whether they are good enough or the officials bend over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonsBentFoot)
    Did they play you on a tuesday after beating a top 6 side away from home? Did they have to play one of their survival challengers at home 5 days later? He anticipated a defeat at Old Trafford so rested some of his best players for what he regarded to be a more winnable match five days later at home to Burnley. It would be funny if Benetez disadvantages his own club for the sake of others.
    It doesn't matter. If Burnley can do it, who got relegated today, then so can they. I wouldn't have used this scenario but to effectively label any side who wins the league because of bad officiating sounds defeatist since your rugby league merchants (that's your kit btw) can still win it. May be Chelsea should just have the extra added time if they need a goal like statistics showed that favoured Utd at Old Trafford? Fergie Time!

ReputationRep:
    they didn't bend over for us, we bent them over. there's a difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    tbh we're the only team that can get WUMmed after winning a match 7-0. i take pride in that.
    Yep, they should all bugger off down to the pub for a pint of bitter.

When you're the best (Unless you're Barcelona) you're hated... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Yep, they should all bugger off down to the pub for a pint of bitter.

When you're the best (Unless you're Barcelona) you're hated... :rolleyes:
    I think you're missing the point a little.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    You're comparing personal decisions with mistakes. And also comparing decisions in the league this year with those in the CL last year.

Complete ******** just shows you've no leg to stand on.
    Well, most fans who bemoan of how hard done by their team have been are hardly going to feel the same way when other teams get screwed over are they? Oh if England got the Ovrebo treatment we'd hear no end of it. We still ***** about Maradona to this day.

Obviously, being quoted by three Utd fans in less than half an hour is a record for me so I will have to keep this up. farhan should learn from me ffs.

Have I ever seen you use a sentence that hasn't used the swear filter? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think you're missing the point a little.
    What point? I haven't been reading what all you failures have been writing in the past couple of hours. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Well, most fans who bemoan of how hard done by their team have been are hardly going to feel the same way when other teams get screwed over are they? Oh if England got the Ovrebo treatment we'd hear no end of it. We still ***** about Maradona to this day.

Obviously, being quoted by three Utd fans in less than half an hour is a record for me so I will have to keep this up. farhan should learn from me ffs.

Have I ever seen you use a sentence that hasn't used the swear filter? :confused:
    You should check your logs. One minute you're quoting things from a year ago and the next you can't remember 5 minutes ago.

What point? I haven't been reading what all you failures have been writing in the past couple of hours. :o:
    Don't make me laugh; you can't read.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and if anyone's moaning about the referee today... four big decisions:

1x Penalty - Was outside the box, it was a free kick. Chelsea's favour.
    1x Kalou challenge - Two footed, should have been sent off. Chelsea's favour.
    1x Trip on Anelka - How blatant do you want it? Stoke's favour.
    1x Handball in box - Perhaps he should join this 'volleyball' team Coyle's talking about. Stoke's favour.

ReputationRep:
    We should just ask for 10 minutes of stoppage time as standard. Carlo Time! :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Oh and if anyone's moaning about the referee today... four big decisions:

1x Penalty - Was outside the box, it was a free kick. Chelsea's favour.
    1x Kalou challenge - Two footed, should have been sent off. Chelsea's favour.
    1x Trip on Anelka - How blatant do you want it? Stoke's favour.
    1x Handball in box - Perhaps he should join this 'volleyball' team Coyle's talking about. Stoke's favour.
    Nobody gives one about today as you're always going to beat Stoke at home, just like we were going to beat Wolves before they rotated their team. It's the big decisions in the big games that cost teams points that people feel aggrieved about but it's nothing new.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    they didn't bend over for us, we bent them over. there's a difference.
    Well, you are Chelsea rent-boys afterall :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Wow - good one!

Now off you go you vile piece of scum.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you are Chelsea rent-boys afterall
    Time to rub salt in the wounds and give Alex Curran some double penetration. Since she seems to be used as bait for gangsters, we might as well chip in, being a bunch of hooligans and all that. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Taking the mick out of other people's education? Are you studying law at the University of Oxford or something? :o:

ReputationRep:
    Time to rub salt in the wounds and give Alex Curran some double penetration. Since she seems to be used as bait for gangsters, we might as well chip in, being a bunch of hooligans and all that. :teeth:
    Been preoccupied with googling Nikki Whelan tbh. Some poster has her up on here. Then I remembered that she was on Neighbours (played character called 'Pepper') and shared that extremely hot kiss with Rosie. Which I duly re-watched on youtube :cool: ****ing hot.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.