Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Taking the mick out of other people's education? Are you studying law at the University of Oxford or something? :o:
    You don't surprise me.

I was taking the michael out of the deluded, brainless idiot, not whatever he studies and where. I couldn't give a **** about what he does. And I'm not studying anything. I'm working 40+ hours a week and raking it in, not that it's your business.

Did a black bird with big tits turn you down or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    You don't surprise me.

I was taking the michael out of the deluded, brainless idiot, not whatever he studies and where. I couldn't give a **** about what he does. And I'm not studying anything. I'm working 40+ hours a week and raking it in.

What's your job? Black bird with big tits sounds pretty :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    What's your job? Black bird with big tits sounds pretty :yep:
    Pro WUM.

ReputationRep:
    You two better start getting worried about the productivity of Wayne Rooney in the league if Lampard's completely and utterly pissed all over him in goals & assists, in what's been Rooney's "best season". LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Taking the mick out of other people's education? Are you studying law at the University of Oxford or something? :o:
    i thought you were at Durham?

ReputationRep:
    And to think I was going to go to the match today but decided against it....typical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    And to think I was going to go to the match today but decided against it....typical.
    I know, I've missed our 3x 7 games this year at SB. Been to the last five, and skipped Villa 7-1 and Stoke 7-0. :o: Think with the increased prices next year I won't go to many SB games next season tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    I know, I've missed our 3x 7 games this year at SB. Been to the last five, and skipped Villa 7-1 and Stoke 7-0. :o: Think with the increased prices next year I won't go to many SB games next season tbh.
    Aye, it's annoying - I went to Bolton so that was bloody irritating as that game was awful....

We were rampant today, a little fortunate with decisions but we could've won by a lot more - Malouda's miss was hilarious....so funny.

ReputationRep:
    On Kalous second goal, if he had of challenged a player two-footed like that he would of been sent off. I'm suprised there hasn't been a mention of this :confused:

Did he break Sorensens arm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    On Kalous second goal, if he had of challenged a player two-footed like that he would of been sent off. I'm suprised there hasn't been a mention of this :confused:

Of course it should have been a sending off, and that's what is suspected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Of course it should have been a sending off, and that's what is suspected.
    I'm just suprised that the commentator never even made a slight reference to it. If he doesn't get suspended retroactively I would be quite suprised as it was reckless and a quite horrible challenge.

Feel sorry for Sorensen though, last World Cup

ReputationRep:
    I'm just suprised that the commentator never even made a slight reference to it. If he doesn't get suspended retroactively I would be quite suprised as it was reckless and a quite horrible challenge.

Feel sorry for Sorensen though, last World Cup
    Yep, probably because the result itself is more newsworthy. Had it been an unsuspended John Terry who had made that challenge though... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

It didn't look that bad to me tbh, and it wasn't as if there was any intent behind it... he was definitely going for the ball, got a touch on it, then hit Sorenson who'd stuck the one hand out with the follow through.

Dislocated elbow... he should be able to play in the world cup, unless he needs an operation.

ReputationRep:
    You don't surprise me.

I was taking the michael out of the deluded, brainless idiot, not whatever he studies and where. I couldn't give a **** about what he does. And I'm not studying anything. I'm working 40+ hours a week and raking it in, not that it's your business.
    Just thought it was rather amusing that you of all people accusing other's of not being able to read, but then I could't tell whether you were being totally serious or not so I assumed someone like you were.

You're not studying anything? OMFG get off this site you paedo. This is the STUDENT room. :rolleyes:

:stomp:

They don't exist where I live. My city is NOTORIOUSLY WHITE. :teeth: And I rather say woman, not bird. Because I'm not some 13 year old townie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    It didn't look that bad to me tbh, and it wasn't as if there was any intent behind it... he was definitely going for the ball, got a touch on it, then hit Sorenson who'd stuck the one hand out with the follow through.

Dislocated elbow... he should be able to play in the world cup, unless he needs an operation.
    :yep: completely agree that there didn't appear to be any intent etc. But a two-footed challenge on an outfield player no matter how dangerous it appears nor even whether it connects is always an automatic red.
    I'm not saying Kalou was trying to be dangerous just that it was quite a reckless challenge, jumping in with two feet and I'm very suprised that there was no mention of it by the commentator and then Lee Dixon saying "It might have been a foul" :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)

Going in two footed is always a foul, and is always a yellow card. If you get the ball, however, you're probably likely to be restricted to that punishment (although you can have no complaints if it's a red), if you don't get the ball and you go in two footed... well both players are ******.

ReputationRep:
    :yep: completely agree that there didn't appear to be any intent etc. But a two-footed challenge on an outfield player no matter how dangerous it appears nor even whether it connects is always an automatic red.
    I'm not saying Kalou was trying to be dangerous just that it was quite a reckless challenge, jumping in with two feet and I'm very suprised that there was no mention of it by the commentator and then Lee Dixon saying "It might have been a foul" :lolwut:
    Had the scoreline not been so emphatic, and it was a close 1/2-1 game with that a deciding factor, then far more would have been made of it. People are much more content though to leave it when it's 7-0.

ReputationRep:
    Still forgot about the nonsense of a 'team' Mick McCarthy put out? If Benitez put out the reserves Fergie will be fuming but never complained when it suited him. They were unlucky to lose come away with nothing against Chelsea and Arsenal when they were forced to play a decent side. Chelsea could have done with a nice easy 4-0 win to increase the goal difference. And I don't see people moaning about the Drogba offside goal when what happened with Barcelona in the CL last season.
    in al honesty, i wish you had got through because we would have bummed you, rather than get bummed by barca.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rorydaredking)
    in al honesty, i wish you had got through because we would have bummed you, rather than get bummed by barca.
    The way Utd played in that final... and the desire for revenge from our lot...I could only see that going one way. Ours

ReputationRep:
    kalou was going for the ball and got it, it wasn't intentional as he was trying to score rather than foul the keeper. a bad accident but an accident none the less.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.