Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the new away kit is all black with neon orange adidas stripes...i don't think its as bad as it sounds! i hope it will look something like Real's current home GK shirt:

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_...g&intPID=60181

ReputationRep:
    It would probably be similar to Real's kit. Like our white third kit we used to have. :rolleyes:

How was Lampard not on the PFA team given that he has 24 goals so far?

I'd like our home kit to return to the darker blue we used to wear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    How was Lampard not on the PFA team given that he has 24 goals so far?

I'd like our home kit to return to the darker blue we used to wear.
    cos his goals get help from defenders/posts innit, and how many came from pens?

we're playing in our home blue for the remaining games. and we get to see them play in the new kit for the fa cup final :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    cos his goals get help from defenders/posts innit, and how many came from pens?
    Yeah but he's English and so if he scores lots of penalties you'd think it would be celebrated as being such a great success. I mean English players and scoring penalties are an oxymorn?! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    we'll win the league, the special one said so :woo:

ReputationRep:
    First leg tomorrow at Villa Park. It's live on TheFA.Com - 730pm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    we'll win the league, the special one said so
    Well I hope he's right. Would be nice for us to be a success without Mourinho, you know. Shame him and Carlo don't get along really, all over a joke that Mourinho didn't get.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Ballack for DM then. I have heard that we play better with him as DM and score more goals that way.

ReputationRep:
    on a side point is anyone else happy to see Robben and Jose in the CL final?

ReputationRep:
    Well I hope he's right. Would be nice for us to be a success without Mourinho, you know. Shame him and Carlo don't get along really, all over a joke that Mourinho didn't get.
    What did Carlo say?

ReputationRep:
    Really excited, five minutes until kick off.

Come on chels.

ReputationRep:
    If you get to the Europa League final it could be justified on those grounds. Saving your energy for a more 'winnable' game. Let's see if any Cockney Manc start effing and blinding at that! :cool:
    United will definitely get the lawyers out, Sheff United style but much mroe successfully, ******* liverpool up to the max with a 100mil compo settlement

ReputationRep:
    Ffs Villa 1-0 up. We've had about 90% possession, hit the crossbar twice too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rorydaredking)
    United will definitely get the lawyers out, Sheff United style but much mroe successfully, ******* liverpool up to the max with a 100mil compo settlement
    Would they genuinely have a case?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    What did Carlo say?
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle6962269.ece

ReputationRep:
    Would they genuinely have a case?
    Why wouldnt they. Liverpool have as much chance of beating anyone. and not like they had the possible Europa League final 3 days later or something.

ReputationRep:
    Check out what Dali posted in the Ultimate thread.

ReputationRep:
    Saw it this morning. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Jeffrey Bruma you legend! 1-1, well taken freekick.

ReputationRep:
    so how will liverpool react to this when they play us? is there more pressure on them to win in order to at least try and seal a CL place or do you think their morale will be too low for them to care?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.