Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    so how will liverpool react to this when they play us? is there more pressure on them to win in order to at least try and seal a CL place or do you think their morale will be too low for them to care?
    Not sure. The substitutions Rafa made indicated that he sees a chance for 4th place by taking off their goalscorer Aquilani, and then he took off Mascherano and Benayoun for El Zhar, Degen and Pacheco respectively.

ReputationRep:
    Just been linked to this elsewhere, a nice read: http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs....704309874/1173

Miroslav Stoch.

ReputationRep:
    Cork delivers yet again another good performance... **** buying a new CM next season, just bring him back.

ReputationRep:
    Just joined

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2010/05...6908-22225259/

More pre-season friendly rumours/news. Hope it's true.

ReputationRep:
    I guess with regards to todays results they've gone quite well for us with regards to Liverpool - with Man City and Spurs winning it makes Liverpool getting 4th all the more difficult although I guess that could spur them on.

I just don't trust the Scousers...despite playing pretty poorly midweek they're more than capable of doing us at Anfield - I just hope the right Chelsea turns up. Not even going to predict it but nothing less than a win will do - although I am hoping for some sort of miracle from Sunderland who are generally hard to beat and tend to do well against Utd.

ReputationRep:
    I'm nervous. :redface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I'm nervous. :redface:
    WUMing aside, you're playing a team who's season is over after they lost in the toughest of ways in ET 3 days before. Not only that, they've been ***** all season. All signs point to a Chelsea win. Still, there's bound to be nerves in your camp. Not in ours though, there's nothing we can do, yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2010/05...6908-22225259/

More pre-season friendly rumours/news. Hope it's true.
    Oh fantastic. Is this supposed to be the Old Firm's taster to life in the Premier League or something? Top La Liga club? That's Barcelona, hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    WUMing aside, you're playing a team who's season is over after they lost in the toughest of ways in ET 3 days before. Not only that, they've been ***** all season. All signs point to a Chelsea win. Still, there's bound to be nerves in your camp. Not in ours though, there's nothing we can do, yet.
    Chelsea have not won at Anfield in the league since 2005 and Fergie always does well against managers who used to play for him. May be they will both end up in a draw? Benitez took off Aquilani, Mascherano and Benayoun before the final whistle against Atletico Madrid so may be they won't be as tired as people think they might?

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea have not won at Anfield in the league since 2005 and Fergie always does well against managers who used to play for him. May be they will both end up in a draw? Benitez took off Aquilani, Mascherano and Benayoun before the final whistle against Atletico Madrid so may be they won't be as tired as people think they might?
    You're overdue a win at Anfield, then. We'll only drop points against Sunderland if you win IMO. If you drop points, it's all over. There's no way we'll throw it away if we get the chance.

ReputationRep:
    I can't see who will score for Liverpool. Gerrard needs to be at his inspirational best - but he won't. Unless he is leaving in the summer.

ReputationRep:
    Beat them 3-1 last time we played there though. Head says draw heart says win...

ReputationRep:
    I can actually see a Chelsea win as tbh, Liverpool will be there for the taking after the morale-killing loss to Athletico. 1-1 would be very nice for us but I can see Chelsea getting a 2-0 win.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, we won in the CL but we had Essien then ffs.

Ballack as DM I think......

ReputationRep:
    Yes, we won in the CL but we had Essien then ffs.

Ballack as DM I think......
    Yeah, Ballack DM is likely unless Mikel returns to fitness. I really hope one of Deco/Mikel are fit to start tomorrow, I'd really love to see Malouda back at left wing.

ReputationRep:
    We could be champions in less than 12 hours...

ReputationRep:
    don't count on Sunderland getting points off Utd.

ReputationRep:
    Darren Bent.

I'd be happy with him finishing top scorer...

ReputationRep:
    i'm excited!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.