Deliberate own goal by Gerrard in stoppage time. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    where's Riise when we need him

ReputationRep:
    Another magpie please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    where's Riise when we need him
    ....He comes from the Ivory Coast Kalou, Kalou...

COME ON CHELSEA.

ReputationRep:
    Drogba
    Malouda ------- Anelka
    Zhirkov - Ballack - Lampard
    A. Cole - Terry - Alex - Ivanovic

Please.

ReputationRep:
    Doubt Zhirkov will start. He's unlucky not to be starting. Wouldn't mind a Joey Cole on the right, although i'm not too sure how that'd work out with Didier CF.

ReputationRep:
    same line up vs stoke i think, but terry in for ferreira.

ReputationRep:
    I know. I can live in hope though.

ReputationRep:
    team news is as follows
    Cech, Ivanovic, Terry, Alex, Ashley Cole, Lampard, Ballack, Malouda, Kalou, Drogba, Anelka. Subs: Hilario, Joe Cole, Zhirkov, Paulo Ferreira, Deco, Sturridge, Belletti.
    kalou again

ReputationRep:
    Kalou and Ballack did play well last week, I guess... would've preferred my line-up though, haha.

ReputationRep:
    pretty much expected. wouldn't make sense to change the team too much from last week.

ReputationRep:
    Kalou starts. **** sake. Really annoyed about that one. We should be putting players in their best positions and roles in the team, and Kalou's best role is as an impact sub as proven many times this season.

Deco fit and on the bench? Oh dear. You can shout at me all you like if we win this game, and I'll happily take that... but I fear Ancelotti's got this wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Kalou starts. **** sake. Really annoyed about that one. We should be putting players in their best positions and roles in the team, and Kalou's best role is as an impact sub as proven many times this season.

Deco fit and on the bench? Oh dear. You can shout at me all you like if we win this game, and I'll happily take that... but I fear Ancelotti's got this wrong.
    I don't think you can justify putting a player who scored a hatrick last week on the bench tbh. Kalou left him with no choice. Good luck to him! Hopefully, he can do it again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    I don't think you can justify putting a player who scored a hatrick last week on the bench tbh. Kalou left him with no choice. Good luck to him! Hopefully, he can do it again.
    Well given most of his performances from the start this season, it's more than justified. Kalou showed hardly any technical ability in any of his three goals.

ReputationRep:
    J.Cole's just much better from the start. Don't like him coming off the bench, he tries to be Ronaldinho and it just fails. Kalou however makes our play far more direct and his pace gets the better of tired defenders.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway if we think our games big... just look at Sheff Wed vs Palace today.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea are premier league champions this year and I don't see any team more deserving, congratulations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Anyway if we think our games big... just look at Sheff Wed vs Palace today.
    :holmes:
    I did, well listened to it on the radio, shame about Wednesday I guess...we'll miss the competition :p:
    It did get a bit lairy in the end...FA is probably gonna get involved I would think.

Meanwhile, I think Ferguson is gutted now...bring on the conspirators who'll say Liverpool let Chelsea win...

ReputationRep:
    ******* amazing.

So disappointed there were no trains going to Liverpool, but hopefully when we win next Sunday it'll be electric.

By the way, conrgats to Stoch and Rajkovic - they've sealed the Eredvisie title today with FC Twente. Won 2-0, with Stoch scoring the second!

ReputationRep:
    motm today nico anelka... anyone disagree?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.