Turn on thread page Beta

The Chelsea F.C. Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Aren't some of your tickets like £30? Anyway, judging from the majority of your posts, you're probably eligible for a £10 Junior one.
    Are you seriously suggesting £30 is cheap? To many people, £30 is a fair sum of money.

It would be lovely to be eligible for a £10 junior ticket. How's your experience of this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Are you seriously suggesting £30 is cheap? To many people, £30 is a fair sum of money.

It would be lovely to be eligible for a £10 junior ticket. How's your experience of this?
    Not eligible, had to pay like £40 for Old Trafford. :o:

£30 for a ticket nowadays is very reasonable at this level.

It's cheap for a ticket to castle grayskull.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    It's cheap for a ticket to castle grayskull.
    castle grayskull? Come again luv.

castle grayskull? Come again luv.
    Once is enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    Once is enough.
    you geek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    He said brand, not club. Like how Utd are the biggest brand in the world but Real Madrid being the biggest club in the world. I'd rather tap up the African and Iranian market than the Asian one, save for Japan. ^_^

Didn't know you were local to Old Trafford and a regular match day watcher. How many matches have you seen properly live this season? :eek: I don't mind the criticism of foreign supporters who hardly ever see their team play but it usually comes from England-based supporters who are armchair fans themselves.
    I'm not one to critisize but if anyone would like to know im part of the Asian fanbase XD. I live right in the middle east, but im not Arab Lol. Western Pakistani more like it, one of the few down here who take a proper interest in football and Chelsea lol. My school has a decent fanbase of different nationalities. The tension and pressure in the common room can be very overwhelming, theres like 3 of us Chelsea lads and the rest are Arsenal, 2 United and One Liverpool. And a random Fulham supporter. So It was nice to walk in today and look at the Arsenal fans and say. Good Night. =p

Not that most of that had any relevance XD, thought it would nice to tell you bout a small part of the asian fanbase. =p

PS: Besides 4 of us, the rest which is bout 5 are English or European =p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    PS: Besides 4 of us, the rest which is bout 5 are English or European =p
    I wouldn't worry. When a Utd fan uses foreign support to try and wum a rival team, they're scraping the barrell. Even if teams did not even bother to tap into foreign markets they will still have a fair amount of foreign support because of how the matches are sold to foreign buyers, which brings in TV money for clubs, that people don't complain about because it means more money in the coffers for potential targets etc.

ReputationRep:
    Could Lampard reach 30 for the season?

Needs possibly two against Wigan and two against Pompey.

ReputationRep:
    Think it's only possible if we smash Wigan like we did to Stoke.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry. When a Utd fan uses foreign support to try and wum a rival team, they're scraping the barrell. Even if teams did not even bother to tap into foreign markets they will still have a fair amount of foreign support because of how the matches are sold to foreign buyers, which brings in TV money for clubs, that people don't complain about because it means more money in the coffers for potential targets etc.
    Funny thing is mate :P, the United friend of mine isn't european hes asian XD and his fellow fan is also asian. The Arsenal fans are English XD and theres Me, a Croatian and another half turkish half something I actually dont know =p. But on facebook there are on going arguements about Chelsea, Arsenal and Utd on players, managers teams almost twice a week sometimes, just like night one was concluded. This one was like Paragraphs long - 27 comment arguement on how Chelsea's EPL win is nothing compared to Utd's 18 wins and how its not a big deal if they don't win this year >_>. Oh lol

ReputationRep:
    Chris Kirkland is allegedly out, so if we don't beat them we don't serve the title. Stoke will be easy for Utd.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Stojkovic was **** yesterday, although he might be Slovakia's number one.

ReputationRep:
    Poor man's Messi.

If a midfielder did that in the centre circle and a free kick was awarded would anyone complain?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...

ReputationRep:
    Poor man's Messi.

If a midfielder did that in the centre circle and a free kick was awarded would anyone complain?
    First time I've seen that goal. Magnificent. Really appreciate the way he cushioned the ball and almost scooped it into the goal. Bit like when cricketers try and cushion the ball when catching it, to take the power off the ball and enable an easier, softer catch.

Very silky and accomplished. Macheda should be in cricket :cool: But tbf, you had so many decisions go for you at Old Trafford. Ref was a 12th man for you folks that day. Fair play to your boys, got to exploit such situations when you're gifted them.

ReputationRep:
    Thats strikers instinct, that, Next Pippo Inzaghi

ReputationRep:
    First time I've seen that goal. Magnificent. Really appreciate the way he cushioned the ball and almost scooped it into the goal. Bit like when cricketers try and cushion the ball when catching it, to take the power off the ball and enable an easier, softer catch.

Very silky and accomplished. Macheda should be in cricket :cool: But tbf, you had so many decisions go for you at Old Trafford. Ref was a 12th man for you folks that day. Fair play to your boys, got to exploit such situations when you're gifted them.
    What about the decisions that went in your favour? All in all at OT I'd say it was about even.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Badrkahandaman)
    What about the decisions that went in your favour? All in all at OT I'd say it was about even.
    Didn't watch it. I'm wumming, mainly because I'm bored and because it's easy to get a reaction from you folks in the Chelsea society

ReputationRep:
    Didn't watch it. I'm wumming, mainly because I'm bored and because it's easy to get a reaction from you folks in the Chelsea society
    too-shay

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.