Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    If he was going for around £15m then I think the risk would easily be worth it, as I agree with you his attitude and 'brain' can be worked on. His historonics would have to be toned down slightly in England though, treat it as a fresh start and try not to get everyone hating him.
    He has never really settled into Italy, which is probably in no small part due to him being black. There were chants of 'there are no black italians' etc as well as things like 'we don't hate you coz your black, we hate you coz your you.' So even though parts of it were racist, other parts were just because he is so easy to dislike. Being quite an open AC supporter when playing for Inter is idiotic though :facepalm2:

The fact that he plays on both wings and up-front is a bonus and even if he didn't fit into the team I imagine there would be another team happy to take a risk on him. The same as a girl with the 'bad boy who they can change even though no-one else has :facepalm2: '
    Even 15 million would be an extortionate amount tbh, haha. He's a temperamental player... gifted, but very volatile. I can see why he dislikes playing for Inter/in italy though. Can definitely see him leaving and not wanting to stay. Mourinho isn't really helping by being fairly harsh with him, although i guess that's the only real way you can tone down the arrogance held by a player like Balotelli. I do think having players like Terry/Drogba/Ballack around will make sure that Balotelli cools it... at least for a while.

We'll see though. Sturridge has been accused of being slightly arrogant/thinking he's better than he is too... and they're around the same age, and in the same position. So it'd be dodgy having them both in the team.

ReputationRep:
    Or I hould have said to tone up the attractive football, but not sacrifice results. Had that with Scolari. :facepalm2:

100+ goal seasons please. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Balotelli is not a technically gifted player, just pace. No thanks.
    lol your lost...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    NO! we will always play posh prison football.
    Glad to see some Chelsea fans accept their fate

ReputationRep:
    We've got the most goals in the PL this season and we're top of the league. I'm happy with that hand.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490

The Daily Fail at it again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490

The Daily Fail at it again.
    You're an idiot if you think that's serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by primaverasnap)
    You're an idiot if you think that's serious.
    Hence why I called it the Daily Fail. You're an idiot for thinking that I might have thought it was serious.

ReputationRep:
    I want more goals, damn it. :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    Drogba and Lampard have made an agreement that if there is a penalty tomorrow Drogba will be the one who takes it...

personally Terry should take it lolz.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't heard much yet about how Stoke are going to give United a decent game on Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    IMO Lamps should take it unless we're 3+ goals ahead. I don't even want to imagine us losing the title because Drogba had a penalty saved. Btw it's Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Hence why I called it the Daily Fail. You're an idiot for thinking that I might have thought it was serious.
    Well saying they're "at it again" would surely imply you thought they were saying something negative towards Chelsea - when in fact it was a satirical (and pretty funny) article.

ANYWAY, I'm not nervous at all for tomorrow, I can't see us losing at all - I'm sure the players know how important this is and Wigan don't really have anything to play for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MIKE ESSIEN IS QUITE SICK)
    lol your lost...
    I always knew I was in the wrong country. God, send me to Canada! Thank you kindly.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Well saying they're "at it again" would surely imply you thought they were saying something negative towards Chelsea - when in fact it was a satirical (and pretty funny) article.

ANYWAY, I'm not nervous at all for tomorrow, I can't see us losing at all - I'm sure the players know how important this is and Wigan don't really have anything to play for.
    Game's on Sunday pal.

ReputationRep:
    Amusing in parts, but overall... come on, can't they produce something decent?

ReputationRep:
    what's the deal with the golden gloves, is Cech ahead of Reina or what..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    what's the deal with the golden gloves, is Cech ahead of Reina or what..?
    Equals I think.

ReputationRep:
    and some clowns were slating Cech as a keeper before...

ReputationRep:
    Some United guy wasn't it. Doesn't even watch United, so the chances of him watching Chelsea are zero to none. Just a WUM jealous we've got a world-class long term goalkeeper.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.