Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Some United guy wasn't it. Doesn't even watch United, so the chances of him watching Chelsea are zero to none. Just a WUM jealous we've got a world-class long term goalkeeper.
    it was WUM haired wizard i think....

ReputationRep:
    Is the Ashley Cole goal of the season the best between two defenders? Any midfielder in the world would have been proud of JT's ball and any striker in the world proud of Ashley Cole's neat work and finish.

ReputationRep:
    If it was Messi, we'd still be banging on about it now. :fuhrer: Hate paraphrasing Paul Merson but he had a point here.

ReputationRep:
    *non Chelsea supporter here

but 'mon the blues! screw united out of the title by a mere point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skadoosh)
    Haven't heard much yet about how Stoke are going to give United a decent game on Sunday.
    Ha. You won't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    *non Chelsea supporter here

but 'mon the blues! screw united out of the title by a mere point
    Cheers. Nice to see some neutrals (I'm guessing you are) wanting Chelsea to win for a change. Had some deluded Utd fans who think the neutrals would vote for them based on the perceived lack of history. Yet, neutrals want the most competitive competitions as much as possible often. They tend to vote for the one who has not won as much, so overall neutral allegiance will shift to Porstmouth for the FA Cup etc.

ReputationRep:
    gonna be a tough game for us, but can't see us losing the team know they have to win
    tbh i don't care if drogba wins the golden boot or cech gets most clean sheets i just want the double
    anyone from here going? im in the shed lower for this one

ReputationRep:
    Shed Lower too, gate 2... Wigan supporters didn't take the 3000. Probably won't fill their reduced 1500 either. Attendance can't be lower than Bolton's 200 or so, surely?

Can't wait for tomorrow. Not that nervous tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm nervous. :o: :o: :o:

ReputationRep:
    Ditto.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Drogba and Lampard have made an agreement that if there is a penalty tomorrow Drogba will be the one who takes it...

personally Terry should take it lolz.
    Drogba has a good penalty record, I think. But yes, I would prefer Lampard.

ReputationRep:
    Isnt Drogba trying to get the golden boot?

ReputationRep:
    Yes he is... more importantly we're trying to win the league!

I remember Ancelotti saying in March we needed 86 points to win the league... absolutely spot on and hopefully we'll achieve it tomorrow.

Still optimistic, I haven't imagined not celebrating after the final whistle tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Bit nervous along with my IT exam for monday so DOUBLE added pressure. Hopefully we should win and that -1 stress. Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Shed Lower too, gate 2... Wigan supporters didn't take the 3000. Probably won't fill their reduced 1500 either. Attendance can't be lower than Bolton's 200 or so, surely?

Can't wait for tomorrow. Not that nervous tbh.
    i think they will have a few done more than 200, it is the last game of the season, id expect around 1000

ReputationRep:
    We're gunna win the league,
    we're gunna win the league!

ReputationRep:
    Still nervous! :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Come On Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    COME ON CHELSEA!

x

ReputationRep:
    Nervous now.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.