Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Well done I say, Drogba getting the Golden Boot after all this time Rooney was leading, has gotta piss Wayne off :giggle:
    And missing one month at the ACN. And not taking penalties :lol:

ReputationRep:
    ******* CHAMPIONS.

ABSOLUTELY MENTAL DAy.

ReputationRep:
    boring boring chelsea!

ReputationRep:
    I must say, seeing the whole of The Bridge doing the bouncy was brilliant - wish I was there...

Distinct lack of Celery though...looks like the FA got their way and banned it!

ReputationRep:
    Banned it a few years ago, few sticks being chucked about but that's it. There must have been 25,000 + doing the bouncy at one time. Doing it while standing on your seat and hugging others is a pretty bad idea as well, going to have a few bruises tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skadoosh)
    Who got the golden glove?
    I think us. By my calculations Liverpool got 17 clean sheets, we got 18 and Utd had 19 but they had a few games without van der Sar.

ReputationRep:
    Reina and Cech share it. Hilario got one of our clean sheets at home to Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    Kalou has also managed to restore some of my faith in him - took his goal well today and caused problems again. Although when he did score , did anyway see Didier about to wind up for a shot - bet he was thinking 'NOT AGAIN' ...also at the first penalty his and frank's little talk seemed to be quite funny.

Meh..if only that overhead had come off....

Tra la la la la...

Just brilliant day - we weren't really with it first half even after scoring the first goal, guess the penalty and sending off pretty much sealed Wigan's fate but we looked like scoring every time we came forward in the second half - could've easily had more!

Nice little cameo from Joey Cole too; hope that's not his last appearance at the Bridge in a Chelsea shirt...

Roll on the double! Roll on Wembley!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, was nice to see him and Belleti come on though. Both huge favourites here and it could be their last appearance.

ReputationRep:
    Well done Chelsea rent-boys. Also congratulations to Wigan and how well they pulled down their pants. They really did want a bit of rough anal this afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    still hasn't sunk in yet. ******* AMAZING.

ReputationRep:
    I bet even the 8-0 demolition was boring.

Only Chelsea could do boring 8-0s tbh.
    Actually I suppose you could throw in Liverpool...

ReputationRep:
    Boring Boring Chelsea!

ReputationRep:
    Four matches in a season, and a calender year, where 7 goals or more have been scored is a new record I think.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'll make a concession. You're not as boring as Liverpool. But is any team, really? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Ok, I'll make a concession. You're not as boring as Liverpool. But is any team, really?
    Villa and Stoke? Hull were okay considering their status under Phil Brown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Villa and Stoke? Hull were okay considering their status under Phil Brown.
    Everytime I see one of your posts, I think of black women. Still dig them? Honestly, I saw perfection in a black woman working at a cinema in Manchester - absolutely ****ing stunning, could easily be a model so why she was checking tickets before allowing entry is beyond me, e.g. could easily get a much bigger wage by being a model.

Anyway, Stoke are dull but I suppose they have some pace in Etherington. Liverpool are just immense when it comes to boring football. They've perfected the art of playing boring football.

ReputationRep:
    We have played the best attacking football this year, no doubt about it.

btw how many did didier score? was it really three? i can only remember 1?

ReputationRep:
    You've scored alot of goals. The attacking football is there to see, especially when you consider your goals conceded column, the attack is where the priority has been.

I just want a bloody good world cup now tbh. Preferably one in which Rooney is fit and in form.

ReputationRep:
    Everytime I see one of your posts, I think of black women. Still dig them?
    Yes.

Honestly, I saw perfection in a black woman working at a cinema in Manchester - absolutely ****ing stunning, could easily be a model so why she was checking tickets before allowing entry is beyond me, e.g. could easily get a much bigger wage by being a model.
    Some models aren't all that. There is one from Sudan, I think, who has a shaved head but she did nothing for me.

Anyway, Stoke are dull but I suppose they have some pace in Etherington. Liverpool are just immense when it comes to boring football. They've perfected the art of playing boring football.
    Partly why I never understood Torres going there. He'd get much better service at Chelsea or Arsenal. I don't really 'react' to style of play as much as others though. Some neutrals, and even rivals, were commenting on the aesthetically pleasing football under Scolari but I wasn't too fussed. Speaking of whom, he came to Chelsea at the wrong time. He'd be ideal for someone after Ancelotti. Make the change of style progress over time etc.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.