Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can only hope one of Poyet, Di Matteo, Danny Petrescu or Zola are ready to manage us in 5-6 years time after Ancelotti...

ReputationRep:
    They'd probably have to be an assistant or something. We could nick Guardiola because managers in Spain don't last as long as we think they do.

ReputationRep:
    http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8458/98224970.jpg

Guess it was his last Chelsea game at the Bridge today, Juliano Belleti. What a ******* legend.

ReputationRep:
    good man. his finest moment:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8458/98224970.jpg

Guess it was his last Chelsea game at the Bridge today, Juliano Belleti. What a ******* legend.
    He's leaving?

I haven't heard anything about this before.

This makes me sad....

ReputationRep:
    What a fantastic result, utterly chuffed! I was so tense today, the relief now is amazing! Great game, minus Drogba's petulant behaviour about the penalty. The whole thing was brilliant, though, and I'm chuffed for Ancelotti and Ray Wilkins too, thoroughly deserved.

CAREFREEEEEEE, WHEREVER YOU MAY BE!

ReputationRep:
    Yep probably on a free back to Brazil somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, I didn't realise he was leaving. He was up there in my favourites in the squad.

Absolutely stunning long range strike - has to be one of the best in the league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    I can only hope one of Poyet, Di Matteo, Danny Petrescu or Zola are ready to manage us in 5-6 years time after Ancelotti...
    Looks like it will be Di Matteo. May be he can come to Chelsea and work as a number two under Guardiola. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Di Matteo and Zola partnership

Now we look on to Sunday, the whole world will be supporting Pompey - let's prove them wrong.

Talking of which , I really respect Avram, like most Chelsea fans I wasn't too thralled by him when he took over from Mourinho but I guess that's just because of who he followed - he did quite a good job really, should've won us the CL but enough about that... The talk to the Pompey fans last week was really great - got a lot of time for the guy. That said, let's crush'em!

Frank for a few more goals please...and praying to god he/JT/Ashley/Joey don't pick up injuries...

On another note, anyone notice how BLOODY annoying Ashley's voice is? Him and Cheryl must have been the most unbearable couple to have to talk to.. ha

ReputationRep:
    He can't help the way he talks....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    He can't help the way he talks....
    I'm not asking him to change it, just pointing out the facts :p:

When you're the best left back in the world, there's got to be something wrong ey?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    When you're the best left back in the world, there's got to be something wrong ey?
    And if we win the FA Cup he will have won the FA Cup the most times, ever. :eek:

Imagine if we had a player from Ayrshire. I've heard that accent and it took me a while understanding it.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I watched that game whilst on Holiday in Italy - somehow managed to get sky sports or espn in english in the hotel room, shouted soooo loudly when that goal went in!

It still hasn't worn off / sunk in yet - in my over exuberance yesterday I nearly bought the 'Champions 09/10 new Kit' but thankfully common sense prevailed ha.

ReputationRep:
    Belleti in his time at Barca is only remembered for one thing, but what a thing to be remembered by :coma: I feel he's performed better for Chelsea though tbh.

ReputationRep:
    He has been better for Chelsea, mainly as a CM!

Nice to see Fergie got facepalmed when he said we were too old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    And if we win the FA Cup he will have won the FA Cup the most times, ever. :eek:

Imagine if we had a player from Ayrshire. I've heard that accent and it took me a while understanding it.
    6?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rorydaredking)
    6?
    I believe so, unless I've had a massive facepalm moment or something.

ReputationRep:
    Possibly Belletti's final contribution in a Chelsea shirt.

Seb Coe was watching. Put them in the Olympics or something. :cool:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.