Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Surprised Alex isn't in the Brazil squad, at least that means he'll have a summer of rest and should be fully fit for next season...

Would anyone else like to see Riccy go this summer, which should mean more games for Alex, Ivanovic at CB and Bruma (probably the best 'youngster' we have). Too many injury problems for Carvalho over the past two seasons, and has become a bit of a cynical defender at times.
    Ummm, in some ways yeah, wouldn't mind him leaving has been a bit iffy at the back, Alex has done splendidly well. Isn't Bruma going on loan to FC Twente next season? So yeah Branna is our new 2nd choice Centre back after JT and Alex from next season if Riccy moves.

ReputationRep:
    There's been quite a lot of rumours about Bruma going on loan back to Holland next season, but I've read somewhere that we'll keep him for at least 6 months next season, he's probably part of the home grown new PL rule in our squad.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...ms_ss=facebook

Wtf. Too much seriously...the price.

And yeah, CFC would like to play a good few games for us before he goes on loan.

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky Terry; hope it's not too serious. :/

ReputationRep:
    S**t on the Jt front!
    Just before FA cup final and on a WC year, the lad couldnt be anymore unlucky!
    Hope its nothing serious.

ReputationRep:
    We need to cope without him for the FA Cup final so it is more of a problem for England. I imagine he'd need some of the summer off to recover properly but it's a World Cup year. Capello better look at Dawson as a CB.

ReputationRep:
    John Terry hopes to play in FA Cup final after scan reveals no break in his right foot

ReputationRep:
    Matic made his world cup squad...and Alex didn't...WTF

ReputationRep:
    He'll be fine for saturday.

ReputationRep:

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Matic made his world cup squad...and Alex didn't...WTF
    Well one is Serbia and the other Brazil to be fair!

I have my doubts Matic will make the final 23, Serbia have some very good midfielders.

Really surprising a player of Alex's quality doesn't get called up for the World Cup. Probably our first choice centre back alongside Terry, we're PL champions yet that isn't deemed good enough!

ReputationRep:
    it's pretty shocking tbh...but Brazil still have 7 stand-bys to be added so i'm certain he'll be one of them.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think he is. Can't think of any other squad in the world he wouldn't be amongst the four top centre backs.

ReputationRep:
    Always knew Pato would be good but once he turned us down for AC Milan then that was it. Who was that Brazilian youngster that was linked with us just before Pato who has since gone into obscurity?

ReputationRep:
    Neymar.

ReputationRep:
    No someone else.

ReputationRep:
    douglas costa?

ReputationRep:
    Neymar.
    Lulinha

All these kids that are dubbed the next Ronaldo/Ronadinho/Pele who then disappear...

ReputationRep:
    Neymar.
    Isn't he touted as the next big thing in Brazil - with Paulo Henrique Ganso - only 17 or something ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...rcelona-report

"But Chelsea's Carlo Ancelotti is also said to be keeping an eye out."

Renewed Interest or continuing from the last one I saw here?...

When were we linked to Super Mario before? I don't remember...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.