Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ferreira won't leave this summer and if Ivanovic isn't fit it'll be him rather than Belleti. He got his send off last weekend. Ferreira has two more years on his contract, and I'd be surprised if he left before it ended.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Ferreira won't leave this summer and if Ivanovic isn't fit it'll be him rather than Belleti. He got his send off last weekend. Ferreira has two more years on his contract, and I'd be surprised if he left before it ended.
    Exactly, and he recently said that he will fulfill his current contract out and by the time hes done he'll be 34 and said he'd retire so thats fine. I still think he's an awesome backup player. Lol

ReputationRep:
    Just read on the CFC site that Cech won the Golden Gloves over Pepe Reina!

- Both kept 17 clean sheets, but Cech had a better ratio of clean sheets - games played.

ReputationRep:
    Play up Pompey! No disrespect but for the sake of football! We have to win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skinsie)
    Play up Pompey! No disrespect but for the sake of football! We have to win
    Would stop Grant from being a runner-up in the FA Cup having been runner-up in the League Cup, Premier League and the Champions League.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    anyone getting worried about the final yet, any predictions or anything?
    No, I'm not worried. I know Portsmouth will be more pumped than any side facing us this season, but look at our very recent form: P3 W3 Scored 17 Conceded 0, gone to Liverpool and won, are riding on the crest of a wave and we've won all six games against the "Big Four" this season. THis is all without mentioning beating Portsmouth 5-0 a month or so ago. I can't see an alternative result.

*Prepares for the abuse tomorrow when we lose 2-0* :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Ivanovic to score to show Grant why he should have played him.

ReputationRep:
    Abuse pending.... All good runs come to an end Chelsea. Hopefully that will be tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skinsie)
    Abuse pending.... All good runs come to an end Chelsea. Hopefully that will be tomorrow
    Think you will be disappointed, probably courtesy of a mistake from calamity James.

ReputationRep:
    i'm worried if kalou starts again

ReputationRep:
    Cole and Anelka both won the double with two different teams with Cole making an individual record of 6 FA Cup wins - 3 for Arsenal, 3 for us.

ReputationRep:
    I think J.Cole's little interview just now pretty much summed up that he's going to leave. Wonder who he's going to sign for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    i'm worried if kalou starts again
    I think you were right in the end there! Bloody ridiculous miss despite having a few good games - looks like he hasn't changed.

DOUBLE WINNERS!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarforaz)
    I think J.Cole's little interview just now pretty much summed up that he's going to leave. Wonder who he's going to sign for.
    Tottenham probably. Then Spurs sell Modric to Utd.

ReputationRep:
    well that was rather nice

ReputationRep:
    Watched only the last 27mins - dull as **** but why doesn't that surprise me? It's an FA Cup final afterall - they're nearly always really dull affairs, with the exception of the West Ham vs Liverpool final in, IIRC, 2006.

ReputationRep:
    How on earth did we not score in the first half? :eek3:

But overall I'm really happy that we been able to do the double!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Watched only the last 27mins - dull as **** but why doesn't that surprise me? It's an FA Cup final afterall - they're nearly always really dull affairs, with the exception of the West Ham vs Liverpool final in, IIRC, 2006.
    Did you see some awesome goalkeeping by the Golden Glove winner? Or is he no longer a world class goalkeeper any more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Did you see some awesome goalkeeping by the Golden Glove winner? Or is he no longer a world class goalkeeper any more?
    Reina, Given, VDS are better GKs than Cech. Throw a couple of gks playing in other european leagues into that group too.

As I said earlier, I came in to my house, switched on the tv with 64-ish minutes having been played, therefore narrowly missing the penalty miss and Chelsea's goal. Not seen Chelsea's goal yet and tbh, **** that. That pitch is a damn disgrace, looks worse than it ever has done, absolute ****ing disgrace. At least Terry did something right for once, didn't act the utter bell-end that he is, and said something about the state of the pitch at the end of the game.

ReputationRep:
    Try winning the proper double lads, e.g. CL and EPL. Try it sometime, I dare you.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.