Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    you're ****e and boring. I genuinely feel a bit of sympathy for Liverpool supporters. It must feel atrocious having to put up with such mediocrity?

My point still stands, they should try winning the proper double, rather than pissing their pants with sheer joy and excitement from winning the EPL/FA Cup double. To me, that shows a lack of ambition/lack of the necessary winning mentality to go that one step further.
    I dont support Liverpool just for the glory, it would be a nice bonus to win something but what can you do?

Im sure Chelsea were trying to win everything but they are obviously still under Mourinho's spell.
    Tbh Utd had an easy route to the final, so pretty surprised you didnt get there.

Yes yes Liverpool had an easy route to the Europa ******* league before you bring it up :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarforaz)
    I dont support Liverpool just for the glory, it would be a nice bonus to win something but what can you do?

Im sure Chelsea were trying to win everything but they are obviously still under Mourinho's spell.
    Tbh Utd had an easy route to the final, so pretty surprised you didnt get there.

Yes yes Liverpool had an easy route to the Europa ******* league before you bring it up :facepalm:
    yes we did have an easy route but unfortunately the ref helped Munich, allowing Olic to get away with his goal, this after having brought down the ball with his arm and then not sending off Van Bommel for two bookable offences. But there you go, the injustices of football...

Sarforaz, you're crumbling, stop it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    yes we did have an easy route but unfortunately the ref helped Munich, allowing Olic to get away with his goal, this after having brought down the ball with his arm and then not sending off Van Bommel for two bookable offences. But there you go, the injustices of football...

Sarforaz, you're crumbling, stop it!
    Swings and roundabouts. We shouldve been in the EL final but had a goal wrongly disallowed but what can you do?

ReputationRep:
    Maldini should become our defence coach. :yes:

And Sacchi could be an additional advisor. :coma:

Then it would be like the Milan I used to watch when I was growing up. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Kalous miss had to be the worst miss ever :eek3: Apart from maybe Maloudas'....

Since when was the EPL and FAC double not the proper one? It's always been the proper one...:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Since when was the EPL and FAC double not the proper one? It's always been the proper one...
    Well, it's not uncommon for some Utd fans to devalue the FA Cup now is it? Might as well not bother taking part next year and go on a commercial pimping exercise to exploit the oriental market like in 2000. Might increase revenue from Ji-Sung Park shirt sales then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Well, it's not uncommon for some Utd fans to devalue the FA Cup now is it? Might as well not bother taking part next year and go on a commercial pimping exercise to exploit the oriental market like in 2000. Might increase revenue from Ji-Sung Park shirt sales then.
    It's true :P, I know a Korean dude, the only reason he supports United, or atleast I think he does is because of Ji-Sung Park, or when they do play and he scores, I see a facebook status guaranteed coming up. He only cares if Park scores, so most of their sales do come from him and well take him out you've lost most of East Asia :P.

ReputationRep:
    The Double

ReputationRep:
    Apparently, Ancelotti is after a 10 year contract or something. Calm down, boy! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Have you gotta link?

Or has this rumour been made up by you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Have you gotta link?

Or has this rumour been made up by you?
    Viola!

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle429075.html

Oh and guys. Kaka to Chelsea? XD

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...-light-to-sign

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Saw it on the BBC too.

Kaka's just a rumour though.

ReputationRep:
    The Kaka one is the rumour that makes most sense to me, tbh. He's not had a good season at RM, the manager will most likely change and Ancelotti has just confirmed that he'll stay at Chelsea for a while... could easily see him coming. Not that I can see us needing him tbh. We need a right midfielder.

ReputationRep:
    Can't see him coming whatsoever. He was very clear that the only club he would leave AC Milan for was Real Madrid, now that he's there I don't see him leaving unless they class him as dead weight. And Kaka is hardly dead weight, is he

ReputationRep:
    Ballack's going to miss the World Cup according to ssn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Can't see him coming whatsoever. He was very clear that the only club he would leave AC Milan for was Real Madrid, now that he's there I don't see him leaving unless they class him as dead weight. And Kaka is hardly dead weight, is he
    Neither were Robben and Sneijder, tbh. RM will get bored of him sooner or later, and they'll bring in another world class midfielder to take up Kaka's place.

Eventually.

ReputationRep:
    Would love Kaka at Chelsea though

ReputationRep:
    Gutted for Ballack.

ReputationRep:
    I hope somebody kicks the **** out of Boateng, f*cking *******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    Gutted for Ballack.
    Same.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.