Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Also think the transfer window will be a good indicator of some of the youngsters roles next season (eg if Carvalho is here or not). This year it seems as if Ancelotti's only played them either for brief spells in the Carling Cup, or in complete non-pressure situations with only a couple exceptions.

ReputationRep:
    Villa moves to Barcelona, surely that will spell the end for Zlatan? Or will they try and play them both...somehow.

I can City being stupid enough to buy him for £40m, I think we've learnt our lesson there.

If they carry on at this rate, Barca aren't going to be fun to play next year in any shape or form. Although how the hell are they going to get Cesc into the side - must play a different system I guess.... (thats if he does go).

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't worry just yet. It might unbalance the side. They need to be careful with massive expenditure because their individual TV package deal may be abolished. Although I expect the rules on debt to be rewritten for them, just like Real Madrid. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Zlatan will play with them anymore, Every Barca fan I know is hating on him and wants him out. Yeah City will be stupid enough to buy him for 40 mil.

Can we have Rodwell please?

ReputationRep:
    Villa started his career playing as a left forward and started there for Spain, he also moves out there a lot similar to how Henry used to do for Arsenal. So I imagine he will take over Henry/Pedro's position in the Barcelona first 11.

ReputationRep:
    Kaka for £20m. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Well, Milner will still be cheaper than Kaka and Milner is a known quantity, English and very versatile.

Spam this thread. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    who are you talking to?

ReputationRep:
    Myself. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    that's a symptom of sexual frustration you know...

ReputationRep:
    Sign of transfer activity frustration.

ReputationRep:
    he's pissed cos he wanted Villa at SB.

ReputationRep:
    We had Villa at SB, 7-1. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, just preferred him to Torres. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I'd like Stephen Ireland.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle432189.html

LOL Guys we bidded for Yaya Toure xD

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle431775.html

ReputationRep:
    Doubt he'd move to us tbh. Why leave Barcelona? Sensible choice though.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be really happy with Yaya Toure. We've also been linked with Marveaux today, an attacking minded midfielder from the French league - 10 goals and 7 assists this season apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Doubt he'd move to us tbh. Why leave Barcelona? Sensible choice though.
    He's an outcast that hasn't played much and would like some first team football and would help us win the Champions League

Thats why. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    quotes or it never happened.

why would we want another African player?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.