Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Because he's better than any defensive midfielder in our squad?

ReputationRep:
    we stick with Mikel who's doing a good job. getting Toure in will hinder his development.

also we'll be losing a ridiculous number of players for ACoN. we got lucky this year because of the fixtures we had...might get Man Utd/Arsenal game next time in jan.

ReputationRep:
    One could argue playing Mikel in defensive midfield in the first place hindered his development as a midfielder. I'm pretty sure even with Yaya Toure, Mikel would play 30+ games a year.

ReputationRep:
    ACoN will be a concern for the season after next. Ummm shame we don't have Mascherano? An honoury GEL! :top:

ReputationRep:
    David Silva to replace Deco plz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    David Silva to replace Deco plz.
    If only...If ONLY

He'd be awesome for us - operate on the right wing, creativity in the midfield too... surprised we havn't been linked with him.

I don't think Valencia will need to sell him now given the departure of Villa and CL Qualification (some other TV rights thing too)...but I guess if Villa has gone, will Silva see any long term prospects at Valencia? ...

ReputationRep:
    great little video:

ReputationRep:
    Drogba vs Bolton number one to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/05...ears-confused/

Lol, So it never happened....

according to her xD

and NDAR. Yaya is a beast at DM :P, true bout the ACoN but he'd be nice to have :P.

If only David Silva, would love him at Chelsea. Buck has said we are getting 2-3 new faces in Chelsea for the Deco and Maybe Ballack replacement.

Here's Quotes :P :
    http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Latest...056460,00.html

Edit:
    Guys hows this for a fantasy football World Cup team? :P

Hugo LLoris
    A. Cole, Thiago Silva, Samuel, Evra

Lampard, Kaka, David Silva (Might add Ribery/Malouda in his place)

Messi, Ronaldo, David Villa

Oh and anyone of you guys want to join my league? Me and my mates here, have started one on the skysports free one, so we decided why not, got 5 teams in atm, more to come should be exiting to see who wins :P

ReputationRep:
    What a Rush!

City have bidded £30m for Milner ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    What a Rush!

City have bidded £30m for Milner ffs.
    Oh NDAG :rolleyes:

Lol they re bidded higher? XD

Btw wanna join the league thing? XD

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho cried for Chelsea after Inter knocked them out of the CL.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...166788,00.html

yeh pointless news, but still, ♥

ReputationRep:
    I hope Bayern smash them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Mourinho cried for Chelsea after Inter knocked them out of the CL.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...166788,00.html

yeh pointless news, but still, ♥
    I doubt whether his supposed love-in with us is really genuine given that his ego is always "Me! Me! Me!" Anything to make the headlines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    I hope Bayern smash them.
    I don't - I think it'd be better to say we got knocked out by the Champions.

That and I still think Mourinho is absolutely brilliant.

Inter should and will win IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    I don't - I think it'd be better to say we got knocked out by the Champions.

That and I still think Mourinho is absolutely brilliant.

Inter should and will win IMO.
    I'm still bitter after his team of ***** knocked us out. I've never been so frustrated with the opposing team in my life, I've never seen a team go down 15 times during the match injured. Referee that night was rubbish too, Inter conned him from the start and didn't give us those nailed on penalty decisions. Sending Didier off annoyed me even more. It was one of those nights where nothing goes right for you.

Inter will beat them in the final, but I just hope it's Bayern's year.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still bitter after his team of ***** knocked us out. I've never been so frustrated with the opposing team in my life, I've never seen a team go down 15 times during the match injured. Referee that night was rubbish too, Inter conned him from the start and didn't give us those nailed on penalty decisions. Sending Didier off annoyed me even more. It was one of those nights where nothing goes right for you.

Inter will beat them in the final, but I just hope it's Bayern's year.
    Have you never watched Chelsea before then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Have you never watched Chelsea before then
    :rolleyes: I've never seen us go down that many times during a match. I can't give you a specific number but I've never seen a match as stop-start as that because one team are going down injured.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: I've never seen us go down that many times during a match. I can't give you a specific number but I've never seen a match as stop-start as that because one team are going down injured.
    Between Ballack, Carvalho and Drogba that used to happen almost every single match.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Between Ballack, Carvalho and Drogba that used to happen almost every single match.
    Drogba it happens usually twice a match. Ballack hardly ever, and Carvalho has his own smart ways. :yep:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.