Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.imscouting.com/global-new...in-Miami/8092/

We're linked to the Swede Zlatan and

http://www.imscouting.com/global-new...orld-Cup/8094/

ReputationRep:
    I sincerely doubt we'll buy Zlatan - Barca will want an awful lot of money for him and I think Carlo has more sense than that.

And what a surprise with regards to Madrid...I guess the fact of the matter is, a player who is Spanish or Portuguese (and doesn't play for Barca/Athletico or have allegiances there) will always fancy a move to Real Madrid........especially now with Jose in charge.

ReputationRep:
    Swap Ashley cole for Kaka and buy Pablo Hernandez. That would be some time and we won't miss cole that much as we have Zhirkov.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goldfishy)
    I agree, 4mil is reasonable. If JCole does go, then he would be a very good replacement since he's probably about as clever a player. Can't see him playing for a full 90mins often, but he would definitely be an asset to any club I reckon.
    Is it not cheaper to pay Cole the wages he wants instead of paying 6mill plus wages for benayoun?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle447207.html

Okay so now, cause his agent spoke to City hes desperate to play for City?....It says later on that he wants regular football and only the Premier league will fulfill that for him, and didn't he say he didn't want to join Citeh? and wanted Chelsea? Really hope we get him tbh. Formidable defence.

EDIT: "Manchester United and Arsenal are waiting to pounce if Barcelona midfielder Yaya Toure can't agree a deal with Manchester City. (The Sun)"

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle447521.html

Franko to Bolton 2m?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msn123)
    Swap Ashley cole for Kaka and buy Pablo Hernandez. That would be some time and we won't miss cole that much as we have Zhirkov.
    Swap the best left back in the world for a player that is a shadow of his former self and isn't even as good as the likes of Lampard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stu Laverty)
    Swap the best left back in the world for a player that is a shadow of his former self and isn't even as good as the likes of Lampard?
    Form is temporary class is permanent. Im sure Ancelotti can get him back to form. I think its worth the gamble.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...ving-barcelona

Guys a deal for Yaya Toure has been made, we most likely will see who he has joined with. Hes def coming to the Premier League, its either Chelsea or City/United. Hopefully we've signed him. But we shall find out in a week.

ReputationRep:
    Order of likeliness; City, Arsenal (part exchange for Fabregas?), Chelsea, United.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Drogba might miss the world cup too. Blergh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Order of likeliness; City, Arsenal (part exchange for Fabregas?), Chelsea, United.
    Nah, I'd suggest 1.) Citeh 2.) United/Chelsea 3. Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Nah, I'd suggest 1.) Citeh 2.) United/Chelsea 3. Arsenal.
    Well didnt he say he didnt want to go to Citeh? =o United have randomly come in. He doesn't want to go Arsenal, cause he didn't want to be part of the exchange. So Its really Chelsea or Citeh, cause of his bro.

ReputationRep:
    I hope it's City.

ReputationRep:
    30M+ and the fact hes just turned 27 rules United out of it. He will join up with his brother i should think. Why would Chelsea need him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonsBentFoot)
    30M+ and the fact hes just turned 27 rules United out of it. He will join up with his brother i should think. Why would Chelsea need him?
    We don't really need him, he'd just be a nice addition. We're in that position, you see. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Ibra might be coming aswell. Apparently, there staying at the same hotel.

ReputationRep:
    Lolz, Ibra is not coming. Toure is a possibility but I can't see us putting up the sort of money Barca are asking for.

It wouldn't surprise me if he goes to City because Barca will have gotten all the pennies they can dream of out of them and no doubt he'd be on an insane wage to keep him distracted from the fact he'll be playing next to Gareth Barry instead of Xavi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    no doubt he'd be on an insane wage to keep him distracted from the fact he'll be playing next to Gareth Barry instead of Xavi
    This

haha, well I hope he does come to Chelsea just for lulz then. And Barca (the user up top:P) For your sake hope he doesn't :P

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic News lads

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...191465,00.html

Essien's signed a 2 year extention

I think with Essien back we can do something in the Champions League, I really do think we can do something with him back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Lolz, Ibra is not coming. Toure is a possibility but I can't see us putting up the sort of money Barca are asking for.

It wouldn't surprise me if he goes to City because Barca will have gotten all the pennies they can dream of out of them and no doubt he'd be on an insane wage to keep him distracted from the fact he'll be playing next to Gareth Barry instead of Xavi
    There are strong reports in the scandinavian newspapers that he might come. One of the newspapers who are reporting this are supposed to be really accurate on things like this. They said Alves would sign for Barca two months before he actually signed.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.