Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msn123)
    There are strong reports in the scandinavian newspapers that he might come. One of the newspapers who are reporting this are supposed to be really accurate on things like this. They said Alves would sign for Barca two months before he actually signed.
    And do what sit and warm the bench till Didier goes to the ACoN :rolleyes: with the form he is in, I don't think any striker can keep him out :P

ReputationRep:
    Guys remember this Kit that was posted as our new away?

http://www.epltalk.com/chelsea-third...ed-photo/20506

Well its actually named as our 3rd kit. Not taking away the fact that its awful but atleast its the 3rd kit which we hardly wear. Away kit still has a chance to look good! =O
    Imo keep the same away kit as the one we're using atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Guys remember this Kit that was posted as our new away?

http://www.epltalk.com/chelsea-third...ed-photo/20506

Well its actually named as our 3rd kit. Not taking away the fact that its awful but atleast its the 3rd kit which we hardly wear. Away kit still has a chance to look good! =O
    Imo keep the same away kit as the one we're using atm
    lol the same away kit which we never won a game with (bar a friendly)?

ReputationRep:
    ok now Mikel is out of the world cup. this is actually ridiculous. he's young though, he'll still be knocking around for another few WCs but still...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    lol the same away kit which we never won a game with (bar a friendly)?
    Uhhh that's true, slipped my mind :p:

It still looks awesome, but i'd rather look like the X men and win the CL :P.

Yeah the Man city Chelsea game was on a couple days ago -.- repeat grr can't believe that handball wasn't given ><

ReputationRep:
    I'd like Yaya Toure as we have never really replaced Makelele and it would allow Essien to drive forward in midfield, provided he will stay relatively injury free in the future.

ReputationRep:
    Not liking our links with Torres ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Not liking our links with Torres ffs.
    Why not?

Your strikers are getting very old now, and he's the best striker available.

Don't get me wrong, it winds me up as well. :p:

If he goes to your lot, It'll destroy any memories I hold of him and make him a rat. I hope to ******* god, if he leaves he goes abroad. Probably to Inter with Rafa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBuyTheSun)
    Why not?

If he goes to your lot, It'll destroy any memories I hold of him and make him a rat. I hope to ******* god, if he leaves he goes abroad. Probably to Inter with Rafa.
    Don't want to give Liverpool Football Club £70m and the opportunity to bring in 3-4 quality players. You can't really rotate Drogba and Torres either.

ReputationRep:
    Why not?

Or Madrid maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Drogba has a few more years left in him. We have the founder of the Milan Lab AND he started his career later, so he has some 'mileage' left. The old label is getting a bit lazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Or Madrid maybe?
    Not in a million years. He's too loyal to Athletico.
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Don't want to give Liverpool Football Club £70m and the opportunity to bring in 3-4 quality players. You can't really rotate Drogba and Torres either.
    You really shouldn't worry about us.

ReputationRep:
    You really shouldn't worry about us.
    I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I do.
    Why?

Were on a downwards spiral, with our best players jumping ship. Even if we got the 70m to revamp the team, who'd want to join?

Please please please don't buy Torres. I will cry, and burn your society down.

ReputationRep:
    Why?

Were on a downwards spiral, with our best players jumping ship. Even if we got the 70m to revamp the team, who'd want to join?

Please please please don't buy Torres. I will cry, and burn your society down.
    Because a lot of thoughts over situations like this are often exaggerated and only look at the immediate short term future. I still remember City being tipped to oust Chelsea for 4th spot during one season a few years back and we subsequently took Utd to the last game. People also thought Newcastle were going to do a Leeds and now they are straight back up.

Not all of us want Torres. I don't. Not for £5493902348423m anyway. We cannot afford that.

ReputationRep:
    Because a lot of thoughts over situations like this are often exaggerated and only look at the immediate short term future. I still remember City being tipped to oust Chelsea for 4th spot during one season a few years back and we subsequently took Utd to the last game. People also thought Newcastle were going to do a Leeds and now they are straight back up.

Not all of us want Torres. I don't. Not for £5493902348423m anyway. We cannot afford that.
    This

and screws us over for the new UEFA rule for Champions League so meh. Its okay keep him.

ReputationRep:

I think your mad.

We might not become liquidated like Leeds, but we won't be challenging for any of our honours any time soon.

ReputationRep:
    I think your mad.

We might not become liquidated like Leeds, but we won't be challenging for any of our honours any time soon.
    Why thank you. :cool:

Give it two years and see what happens. I've seen plenty of bad judgments in football.

ReputationRep:
    Drogba and Torres upfront :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    I'm still pissed we didn't beat AC Milan in getting Pato. :stomp:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.