ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    anyone watching that AJAX game?

rob turnabull is a ******* idiot.
    what did Turnbull do?

ReputationRep:
    edit:nvm, chelsea's kids are super poor

ReputationRep:
    As Iso said Ramires to Chelsea, hes a DM, so hes challenging Mikel for that spot, not sure but can he play higher up like Essien? =o

We're going for David Luiz and if we do get him, Carvalho's off to Real/Inter. As he said in an interview.
    ''0944 BST: Chelsea defender Ricardo Carvalho says it would be "a dream" to join former boss Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid. "If there was a possibility to sign with Real Madrid, I would go there right now swimming or running," he said in an interview published Saturday in Spanish sports newspaper AS. (Agence France-Presse)" :eek3:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...drid-move.html

Khadiera wants to go to Real and no where else. >__>

ReputationRep:
    I think he can play in cm or dm.

I'd like to think Matic will play more next season as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    edit:nvm, chelsea's kids are super poor
    It's all really about learning for them. Just look at the ages of the guys at the back by the end (15,17, 18, 20).

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea having a lot of injury problems, must be a big worry?

Cech, Drogba, Benayoun, Alex, all going to miss about a month of the season?

ReputationRep:
    Torres saga has gone very quiet...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how serious Cech's injury is? How much is he going to miss?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarforaz)
    Chelsea having a lot of injury problems, must be a big worry?

Cech, Drogba, Benayoun, Alex, all going to miss about a month of the season?
    They're not missing a month of the season... they're missing a month from now/a week ago. So they'll just miss the West Brom game and the community shield match.

And, about Ramires, he isn't a DM. More like a CM capable of playing on the right wing. DM is probably one of his weaker positions. (from what I've heard from a friend who's a Benfica supporter). Box-to-box midfielder, very fast, very useful for counterattacks... on the wing, he's not as attacking and covers for the fullback frequently. Overall, he was a relatively important player for Benfica.

Should be good seeing him in action.... if he does sign, that is...

ReputationRep:
    He sounds great to replace Michael Ballack, younger quicker, and could well cover for Ashley when he gallops forward.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...t-flattered-by

New stuff in, Rafael van der vaat says hes got an interest from Chelsea and Pool, he would almost join us if he got first team action. I wouldn't mind some creativity lol

ReputationRep:
    VDV is selfish. I'm a holland supporter,and realllyy don't like him. He goes for the goal far too often when the smarter choice would be to pass it.

Would rather not have him.

ReputationRep:
    If he's going to be nearly free and play for pennies, no one's going to object to giving him a shot tbf...

But there are many players I would prefer over him

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea have made an improved offer of 24 million euros for Neymar. Ramires is a done deal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelski786)
    Chelsea have made an improved offer of 24 million euros for Neymar. Ramires is a done deal.
    source?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelski786)
    Who the **** do you support?

I remember you mentioning in a WC thread that you don't support Chelsea?

ReputationRep:
    He supports Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    This is not meant to be a wind up, and I'm not suggesting that only Chelsea fans should post on the Chelsea forum, but we do seem to have a fair few Liverpool fans. Just catching up on the last few pages and half the screen is red banners about the 1980s. I have no clue how to do it, but would be nice to see some more Chelsea banners or whatever the correct technical term is, around. Or maybe we just lack that 'raising the hairs on the back of your neck' support that Joe Cole obviously went to Anfield for.

ReputationRep:
    There are, we just don't chose to put them in our signatures. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've read that Jeffrey Bruma has been called up for the Netherlands first team for a friendly vs Ukraine. They're giving most or all their WC players a rest, but still a good achievement for an 18 yr old.

ReputationRep:
    Ramires is trying to force a transfer to us, based on the latest quotes... About time someone we are after came out and did something like this. The only way we'll get players at affordable prices ffs

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.