Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had a horrible nightmare last night that Chelsea signed Emile Heskey :'( :'( :'(

ReputationRep:
    Can't quite believe that Kalou is going to play a full 90 minutes :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    You guys suck :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Carlo taking the interesting decision to make the meaningful substitutions that were needed at half time 10 minutes before the end of the game... Guess he doesn't care about this match :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Well, Sturridge's performance was the silver lining of that grey cloud Kalou should never be more than an emergency substitution :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be honest hear guys...what was that?! You seemed to control the possesion for much of the second half, but really lacked that penetration that Man U showed through out the game. Also Kalou has to be one of the worse strikers i've ever seen he did nothing, why did he start?!

ReputationRep:
    losers :cool:

ReputationRep:
    When you're ready, lads.

ReputationRep:
    crumble.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, Edwin had a cracking game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kflynn)
    I'm going to be honest hear guys...what was that?! You seemed to control the possesion for much of the second half, but really lacked that penetration that Man U showed through out the game. Also Kalou has to be one of the worse strikers i've ever seen he did nothing, why did he start?!
    Coming from an Arsenal fan!

Completely valid point, VDS saved Utd a few times - however it came down to us not being good enough / organised at the back and looking a little loss for ideas up front. Anelka dropped deep too much and Kalou(less) was terrible. Sturridge generally looked alright despite missing a easy chance. A. Cole and Ferraira were absolutely shocking at the back... Ashley for the second cole especially.

ReputationRep:
    Big fan of the name Kalouless :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I do think Chelsea miss a lot when Drogba isn't playing, obvs. Will be interesting to see how you cope without him at the start of this season. :bandit:

(Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    crumble.

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Hilario is a genius. Just not at football :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis1991)
    Big fan of the name Kalouless :awesome:
    I'm impressed by that wit. Deserving of my wit, an accolade in itself tbh.

ReputationRep:
    So.....when's Ramires done with his medical?

And our back 4 need to wake up. So do the rest but, our back 4 are having a torrid time since pre season. We need Cech back really we do. Who starts on match day then? Hilario or Turnbull?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    Coming from an Arsenal fan!

Completely valid point, VDS saved Utd a few times - however it came down to us not being good enough / organised at the back and looking a little loss for ideas up front. Anelka dropped deep too much and Kalou(less) was terrible. Sturridge generally looked alright despite missing a easy chance. A. Cole and Ferraira were absolutely shocking at the back... Ashley for the second cole especially.
    I know it actually reminded me a lot of Arsenal playing..all the possesion but no penetration. I totally agree :yep:

I love what you have done there, on purpose or not :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    From what I gather Ramires has already had a medical, a few staff from Cobham have apparently said he's been there. Ray Wilkins also said he is hoping he will be a Chelsea player by the weekend.. I think we are waiting for a work permit which seems likely to come on Friday.

Check chelseafc.com at 5pm on Friday imho...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    From what I gather Ramires has already had a medical, a few staff from Cobham have apparently said he's been there. Ray Wilkins also said he is hoping he will be a Chelsea player by the weekend.. I think we are waiting for a work permit which seems likely to come on Friday.

Check chelseafc.com at 5pm on Friday imho...
    Ahh okay thanks for the update!
    Work Permit pleaassee bee granted! Umm doesnt he wear number 18? XD lol oh well. Think he debuts against West Brom if hes in this weekend?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.