Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    douche I was talking about Malouda...

@ Ryan - Ancelotti's subs saved the game today (similarly to Pompey), although i'm not sold on the diamond.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really sold on the diamond, but I'm not much sold on a 4-3-3 again either, unless we go shopping in January OR Kakuta really steps up to an XI place because him and Anelka both have the pace to make a 4-3-3 work. Nice to have a lefty and a righty on each side of Drogba as well.

Anyway, Carlo wont change his system, so we just have to hope he finds a way to make it work as well as it has on the odd glimpse. The man sold Zola rather than change from a 4-4-2, so that should tell you everything you need to know about how stubborn he is. Still, let the man have 6 years to make the diamond work.

ReputationRep:
    Kakuta is technically ready to step up - although would very much struggle with the physical/defensive aspect of the AM position.

ReputationRep:
    Kalou and Deco out this january. Bring in a new striker (Aguero) and AM.

ReputationRep:
    If you brought Aguero in I would cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Kalou and Deco out this january. Bring in a new striker (Aguero) and AM.
    We can dream...

ReputationRep:
    You actually can't just go shopping.

This is not supermarket sweep, and you are not Dale Whinton, you stupid idiot *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    We can dream...
    i don't know, he went from "i'm very happy here at Atletico" during the summer to "I would suit Chelsea's style of play" a few days ago. you don't say things like that without being interested. and Atletico are in financial bother so they may have no choice but to sell him.

as for an AM, Dzagoev (who said he would love to join us before), Mesut Ozil and van der Vaart would be good choices.

but seriously Kalou and Deco need to go pronto.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)

This is not supermarket sweep, and you are not Dale Whinton, you stupid idiot *****.
    we have £££££, we can do whatever we want :gah:

ReputationRep:

Good call.
    www.tescodirect.com for all your Christmas needs including AMs.

ReputationRep:
    i don't know, he went from "i'm very happy here at Atletico" during the summer to "I would suit Chelsea's style of play" a few days ago. you don't say things like that without being interested. and Atletico are in financial bother so they may have no choice but to sell him.

as for an AM, Dzagoev (who said he would love to join us before), Mesut Ozil and van der Vaart would be good choices.

but seriously Kalou and Deco need to go pronto.
    The dreaming was more about Kalou and Deco being sold. Kalou only very recently signed a new three year deal I think, but with any luck Borini and Sturridge will be ahead of him in the pecking order after January. Deco could possibly leave in the summer, but we need every player we've got during January, including Deco.

ReputationRep:
    we have £££££, we can do whatever we want :gah:
    City have more, and they still don't seem to be able to do what they want.

As for the statement of we... You have nothing. In fact, you are so non-material, I question your existence on a fundamental level, you farcical ghost creature.

ReputationRep:
    City have more, and they still don't seem to be able to do what they want.

As for the statement of we... You have nothing. In fact, you are so non-material, I question your existence on a fundamental level, you farcical ghost creature.
    bad day at the office robbo?

ReputationRep:
    bad day at the office robbo?
    For you guys. Scored a phantom penalty, when they should've had one more.

Embarrassed by West Ham. Wow, that's rather terrifying surely?

The effect of only Essien not playing has been delicious.

ReputationRep:

Wouldn't say it was because Essien didn't play, he hasn't had a great season too tbh. Missed Anelka today, and missed having a proper AM all season which was needed today too.

Luckily enough Mikel was excellent when he came on.

ReputationRep:
    Essien is absolutely exceptional. The most complete central midfielder around. He is pivotal for Chelsea.

We have lots of AMs :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Essien is absolutely exceptional. The most complete central midfielder around. He is pivotal for Chelsea.

We have lots of AMs :awesome:
    Cesc would be perfect in the diamond. :p:

ReputationRep:

Chelsea FC are ****.

is that what you want to hear?

ReputationRep:
    and tbh mate we had 2 clear penalties denied. one was the handball by one of their defenders in the box, and the other where robert green charged into kalou.

ReputationRep:
    and tbh mate we had 2 clear penalties denied. one was the handball by one of their defenders in the box, and the other where robert green charged into kalou.
    Was Kalou in control of the ball at the time?

Hell, has Kalou ever had a ball under control.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.