Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ramires won't be debuting tomorrow, but will play in the Stoke match next week.

Bosingwa to start training in a week. Ready to play in 2-3 weeks time.

same starting line up as against West Brom tomorrow, but Ivanovic replaces Ferreira.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Ramires won't be debuting tomorrow, but will play in the Stoke match next week.

Bosingwa to start training in a week. Ready to play in 2-3 weeks time.

same starting line up as against West Brom tomorrow, but Ivanovic replaces Ferreira.
    "Bruma will have surgery this morning for a hernia, and Kakuta has a problem on his back." That too

ReputationRep:
    Come on chelssssss, off now.

ReputationRep:
    Have fun mate. I made the trip last year and we got truely caned. Crowd there is a bit lethargic even after fluking a 3-1 victory against us though :creep:

ReputationRep:
    That'll do again boys.

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    great match and well done kalou

ReputationRep:
    Boring Boring CHELSEA
    BORING BORING CHELSEA

I'm surprised Kalou didn't actually miss his first goal - after the FA cup final. What a cross from Drog for the final goal mind.

ReputationRep:
    Change the record lads, it's getting dull :yawn:

How about some last minute winners once in a while :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Drogba can make a bad pass once in a while, y'no :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    zzzzzz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Have fun mate. I made the trip last year and we got truely caned. Crowd there is a bit lethargic even after fluking a 3-1 victory against us though :creep:
    The drum is so annoying. :o: If we continued to play how we did in the opening half an hour we certainly wouldn't have got all three points.

Anyway we are playing some excellent stuff, should beat Stoke and West Ham and then the two games which will really test how good we are - Arsenal and Citeh.

ReputationRep:
    . .

ReputationRep:
    Ancelotti's post-match reaction to the 6-0 thrashing against Wigan:

"This is not real football, this is Playstation."

:adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomHutch9)
    I'm sorry but no team should be in the Premiership when they can't fill out a stadium against Chelsea, the stadium was virtually empty yesterday, criminal.
    There were lots of empty seats, but it certainly didn't look 'virtually empty', the bulk of each stand was full up.

ReputationRep:
    how the hell are you posting these scores consistently? your match fixing is getting a bit obvious lads, tone it down a bit. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Ancelotti's post-match reaction to the 6-0 thrashing against Wigan:

"This is not real football, this is Playstation."

:adore:
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...or-real-madrid

ReputationRep:
    Don't waste your time on **** like that my friend :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Don't waste your time on **** like that my friend :pierre:
    me? =o

Just reporting on what's happening, lol, I know this isn't going to happen since Ancelotti said no more signings but he did also say 3 new guys would come in but hey, im bored its the summer so why not? :woo: :p:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.