ReputationRep:
    Group F:

Chelsea
    Marseille
    Spartak Moscow
    Zilina

Good draw.

ReputationRep:
    I was certain we were going to get Madrid, but yeh - that'll do for a draw.

ReputationRep:
    How long is Didier suspended for this time?

ReputationRep:
    Im not sure, I think its 2 games if im not mistaken =o

ReputationRep:
    Likely to see Malouda - Anelka - Kalou then, although I wouldn't mind seeing Sturridge given an opportunity in that main ST position in one of those two games.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno.

Anyway, transfer rumours can stop as Carlo isn't bringing anyone else in this summer.

ReputationRep:
    "Among that number was Jose Bosingwa, who this week has returned to full training and will be hoping for a place in the squad in weeks to come, though fellow right-back Branislav Ivanovic could miss this weekend's fixture."

Paulo to start then.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the game tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Nah, too expensive for what it is IMO.

ReputationRep:
    If Ivanovic can't play today it is a huge loss for us, IMO. We'll have to rely on Alex and Terry to bully the other team back when they try and make it physical. No Ballack anymore of course, either.

Looking forward to see Ramires play, I think Carlo said this is the match he'll throw him into. No idea if he'll start or what... I don't think Mikel, Essien, Lampard or Malouda deserve to lose an XI spot after consecutive 6-0 victories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    If Ivanovic can't play today it is a huge loss for us, IMO. We'll have to rely on Alex and Terry to bully the other team back when they try and make it physical. No Ballack anymore of course, either.

Looking forward to see Ramires play, I think Carlo said this is the match he'll throw him into. No idea if he'll start or what... I don't think Mikel, Essien, Lampard or Malouda deserve to lose an XI spot after consecutive 6-0 victories.
    Well true >_>, but I think Ramires will come on 55-60 mins? to replace Mikel imo.

ReputationRep:
    I think we should be fine in the air... neither Ferreira or A.Cole are weak in the air, Alex and JT very strong, Mikel, Essien and Didier should all help out too.

Ramires will be for Essien or Mikel today as a sub I guess- possibly even Anelka...?

ReputationRep:
    That's Lampard's third consecutive missed penalty, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    teehee.

ReputationRep:
    25 out of 27 or something before and now 2 missed pens in a row for Chels... was ****.

They can't deal with our left hand side though.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, absolutely excellent. Malouda is such a clinical finisher, and brilliant play from JT to set him up.

ReputationRep:
    A.Cole off the bar, amazing technique from him.

ReputationRep:
    'Atta boy Didier.

Gotta say, Alex's tackles today have been impeccable.

ReputationRep:
    Him, JT and Mikel have been brilliant once again.

ReputationRep:
    Wigan are winning.

HAHAHA

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.