Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does Kalou ever have the ball under control?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Petr Cech was our best player today (although that isn't saying much). Comfortable with everything - and although he saved one here last year, you can't put too much blame on him not saving that.
    Don't get me wrong I wasn't faulting his performance today, it's just in general.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Don't get me wrong I wasn't faulting his performance today, it's just in general.
    Cech actually played okay in your books for once? Effing miracle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Cech actually played okay in your books for once? Effing miracle.
    Is saying Petr Cech has worsened since his injury a cardinal sin? Oh dear :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    You actually can't just go shopping.

This is not supermarket sweep, and you are not Dale Whinton, you stupid idiot *****.
    City have more, and they still don't seem to be able to do what they want.

As for the statement of we... You have nothing. In fact, you are so non-material, I question your existence on a fundamental level, you farcical ghost creature.
    For you guys. Scored a phantom penalty, when they should've had one more.

Embarrassed by West Ham. Wow, that's rather terrifying surely?

The effect of only Essien not playing has been delicious.
    Essien is absolutely exceptional. The most complete central midfielder around. He is pivotal for Chelsea.

We have lots of AMs :awesome:
    Was Kalou in control of the ball at the time?

Hell, has Kalou ever had a ball under control.
    :jester: You are such a ******* hero, man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    I got a barrage from saying that few weeks, ridiculous. It's quite evident that the man can't handle balls the way he used to
    Cech's dining out on his excellent form of 2-3 seasons back. We'll be calling him Rafa Benitez next!

What an absolute joke team we have become.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JR)
    What an absolute joke team we have become.
    I know you're top of the league, into the next stage of the CL etc, but yes, you are an absolute joke of a team with joke players like John Boy Terry. Your form is crumbling, a la Scolari. Will Ancellotti still be manager in the New Year!?! :eek:

rofl @ Terry - what a chav. Doesn't he earn enough money without having to resort to secretive deals like these?! He's essentially whoring out Chelsea for his own material gain. What class :woo:

ReputationRep:
    If form continues I will have to start crumbling this mozzerella for the salad.

ReputationRep:
    There's been a feast of crumble this season. The so-called 'top 4' have all had periods of feasting on crumble pie, and then we have laughing stocks of English football, like Man Citeh, well and truly crumbling with respect to their great run of form, only losing 2 games this season, rofl, and their wealthy owners crumbling with anxiety at the first sign that they won't win all trophies going in their virgin season as the boss.

The Sheikh does look like he's missing a few brain cells, going off a picture of him in todays Independent. And he's got a (on-paper) clever sidekick, the City chairman, to do the dirty work, do the firing, going behind back and hiring new manager...

It's such a pussy club.

Unlike Scolari, Ancelotti has won the big games, hence we're still top. But drawing at home to Everton and away at all-but-bottom club West Ham, and barely scraping past Portsmouth isn't good enough.

ReputationRep:
    A Chelsea source said: "Abramovich has drawn up a list of options for the New Year.

Atletico are asking silly money (for Aguero). If they don't get real Roman will switch to Luis Suarez and try to do a deal with Ajax instead.

"It's not just strikers, though. Jerko Leko is the one they are looking at to come in as a defensive midfielder, although De Rossi and Rodwell are also on the radar.

"So it should be a busy time because the desire is there, the money is there, the options are there."
    :holmes:

Daniele de Rossi would be awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    :holmes:

Daniele de Rossi would be awesome
    and We getting Edin Dzeko aswell. =) Can't wait, for Jan transfers. Love to see what deals come through and which don't.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh... after Ancelotti persistently stating that he wont be buying anyone... I'd be disappointed if he did.

ReputationRep:
    Anelka out of the matches against Birmingham and Fulham with a calf injury.

ReputationRep:
    Oh noes. Not looking so easy now, those fixtures.

ReputationRep:
    ...anyone know when Drogs & Kalou will leave for the ACOP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    It starts on the 10th but the players can be called up two weeks prior to the start, though it's highly unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    i think Drogba's leaving after the Birmingham match.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure why people were jumping up and down with joy with Chelsea losing their African players. Essien and Drogba will be missed no doubt but we won't miss Mikel or Kalou. So it's two players we should say, not four.

We should have more players from South America.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.