Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeppasloth)
    Fair enough. That young lad looked quite good. Where's he come from and how old?
    fresh from the academy, finally we're seeing results. he's 17, can you believe???

ReputationRep:
    He is proper HG too, here since he was eight.

ReputationRep:
    You guys reckon him and wilshere to dominate the england midfield like xavi and iniesta do for spain. It's probably still early days yet tbh.

ReputationRep:
    The English boys showing the World how to play in Brazil 2014... that'd be something!

(We'll probably get a rubbish manager in though who won't know how to play intelligent playmakers).

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...Ancelotti.html

Carlo on McEachran. Some good stuff there, definitely suggests more games this season and possibly on Tuesday.

when i saw the result earlier i was worried chelsea got shown-up but, based on what was shown on motd, there is nothing to worry about after today's game. there were a couple of chances that, on another day, chelsea would have converted, and the goal they conceded wasn't all that bad - a nice strike from far out. you can't win 'em all.

ReputationRep:
    Get in there. None of Utd or Arsenal managed to capitalise on our loss, lucky break

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Get in there. None of Utd or Arsenal managed to capitalise on our loss, lucky break
    Get in! Well done, now let's hope we don't slip up against a stronger team again. Walked in to class to the Arsenal fans just not believing their luck lol. And now I must call my United friend and congratulate him on yet another draw :P Lucky I know no City supporters lol

ReputationRep:
    it wasn't are best result but with arsenal losing it wasn't so bad. And of course it is always pleasing to see united dropping points. COME ON BOLTON

ReputationRep:
    If you don't run away with this title, it's your own fault.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...403502,00.html

Drogba may look elsewhere

ReputationRep:
    Drogba talks about 'looking elsewhere' every time he gets substituted :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da_hopeful_1)
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...403502,00.html

Drogba may look elsewhere
    Maybe when he's 37 :p:

ReputationRep:
    So...whats the squad you guys are gonna send against Arsenal ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Maybe when he's 37 :p:

lol will anyone want him then.

ReputationRep:
    I guess Drogba will be left out :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    So...whats the squad you guys are gonna send against Arsenal ?
    Cech
    Ivanovic Alex Terry A.Cole
    Mikel
    Essien Ramires
    Anelka Drogba Malouda

Subs: Turnbull, Ferreira, Zhirkov, Van Aanholt, McEachran, Kakuta, Sturridge.

ReputationRep:
    I thought Lampard was back this weekend? :beard:

Who else is injured, that bench looks quite weak tbf. Inexperienced at best. Saying that you do have a very settled "best 11", more so than any other top team really.

Edit- Yossi?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis1991)
    I thought Lampard was back this weekend? :beard:

Who else is injured, that bench looks quite weak tbf. Inexperienced at best. Saying that you do have a very settled "best 11", more so than any other top team really.

Edit- Yossi?
    Lampard's out for another two weeks, needs more time to recover after his op.

And Benayoun is injured (calf?) not sure how long he is out for though.

ReputationRep:
    Would say Yossi, Kalou, Bosingwa & Lamps will all be back in mid October after the international break from what I've read.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.