Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Kalou has done his thigh/calf?

Well done Carlo Ancelotti, not buying replacements for first team players appears to have been a good decision. :congrats:

(Original post by cfc1992)
    I miss Juliano Belleti.
    All he ever did was give away penalties! Ballack though, he always looked like he really enjoyed playing. Played with a smile, like Michael Essien only not black.

ReputationRep:
    Ballack was black.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da_hopeful_1)
    lol will anyone want him then.
    Who wanted Emile Heskey? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Would say Yossi, Kalou, Bosingwa & Lamps will all be back in mid October after the international break from what I've read.

Bosingwa and cole running up and down the flanks at pace is quite a scary thought for opponents.

ReputationRep:
    ******* hell, Kakuta starting. Should be a good learning experience for him.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea team to face Marseille: Cech, Ivanovic, Terry, Alex, Cole, Essien, Mikel, Zhirkov, Kakuta, Anelka, Malouda.

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to this, glad to see Kakuta starting.

ReputationRep:
    Would love to see mceachren come on as a substitute. he's got talent.

ReputationRep:
    Let's get McEachran on....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da_hopeful_1)
    Would love to see mceachren come on as a substitute. he's got talent.
    Agreed. Hoped to see him on at half time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    ******* hell, Kakuta starting. Should be a good learning experience for him.
    Better than Sturridge IMO.

ReputationRep:
    Despite the result, we were largely toothless for large parts of the game. Anelka, Kakuta and Malouda is far from a prolific front three (Malouda being the most likely to score).

Zhirkov still has a lot to prove. Kakuta needs to improve his footballing IQ big time.

Nice of Carlo to field a french front 3 against a French team. Why not lolz.

ReputationRep:
    I thought Kakuta had an intelligent game in terms of his movement & positions taken up. Sturridge hasn't really got a clue in comparison.

ReputationRep:
    I thought Kakuta had an intelligent game in terms of his movement & positions taken up. Sturridge hasn't really got a clue in comparison.
    He plays the wrong ball a lot though, although I do generally agree about Sturridge.

ReputationRep:
    He played the wrong ball almost every time, its a pity really, otherwise he would have the talent to play week in week out. Hopefully he wont be the next Kalou

ReputationRep:
    I would say that's harsh. He didn't really have too much of the ball as our play is always on the left but when he did he was decent. Fouled a few times that teh referee somehow didn't pick up on, set up Malouda once before he stumbled and at other times just went with the safe option with which I have no problem with. Better than trying to run past everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Carlo's Dad died last night :sad:

I really hope he's doing alright. Poor Carlo.

ReputationRep:
    a win tomorrow will make me a very happy bunny

ReputationRep:
    Didier better be on form.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.