Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Nedum Onuha scores with his LEFT foot. Danny Welbeck SCORES. Both of these players are absolute jokers at this level. Why the **** not play Bruma? Isn't that what he's there for? What's the point playing Paulo no-strength-and-can't-header as a centre back? I don't think I have ever known of a more pitiful Chelsea performance in my entire time as a fan. Even losing to Watford wasn't this bad.

I knew we'd tits up because of all the records in the newspaper re clean sheets, Anelka's goals vs Sunderland, consecutive league wins, etc. but still, to concede 3 at home is unacceptable. I'd dock them all wages except Cech and Mikel tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Well I think he said something along the lines of we want to give him the possibility of more opportunities. Talks about him highly, but when the big decisions come, opts for a player out of position. At least if our defence was rubbish yesterday with Bruma in, he would have learned a lot from his first PL start, and on the upside if he wasn't bad, we would think that he's actually a decent 4th CB.
    Exactly. *sigh* Since Ray left, the atmosphere has really dulled, I mean did you guys see Ancelotti's body language last night? Looked to me as if he was pissed bout something. We need the lads to have another talk and get themselves together, try out Kakuta, Bruma, PvA, Mac with a start here and there. We need to perform some sort of Arsenal

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle629403.html

Ashley might also be injured, slightly worrying? Lets hypothetically say that Ashley is out, I'd rather have PvA have a go at LB than Zhirkov. He's got talent and did well against Newcastle. Even scored lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    Nedum Onuha scores with his LEFT foot. Danny Welbeck SCORES. Both of these players are absolute jokers at this level. Why the **** not play Bruma? Isn't that what he's there for? What's the point playing Paulo no-strength-and-can't-header as a centre back? I don't think I have ever known of a more pitiful Chelsea performance in my entire time as a fan. Even losing to Watford wasn't this bad.

I knew we'd tits up because of all the records in the newspaper re clean sheets, Anelka's goals vs Sunderland, consecutive league wins, etc. but still, to concede 3 at home is unacceptable. I'd dock them all wages except Cech and Mikel tbh.
    Do you make a habit of writing off players as jokes when they've not even reached 20? He's achieved more than any striker to come out of Chelsea's academy in the last few years.....

And he has scored before, btw:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Do you make a habit of writing off players as jokes when they've not even reached 20? He's achieved more than any striker to come out of Chelsea's academy in the last few years.....
    Scott Sinclair has scored 12 goals in 16 games with Swansea. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Scott Sinclair has scored 12 goals in 16 games with Swansea. :cool:
    Remind me where Swansea are in the PL, please.

Out of interest, why do people who support other teams post in the soc threads for teams they don't support?

And Danny Welbeck is clearly going to be another Frazier Campbell aka horrendously bad.

ReputationRep:
    A morning after special :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    Out of interest, why do people who support other teams post in the soc threads for teams they don't support?

And Danny Welbeck is clearly going to be another Frazier Campbell aka horrendously bad.

Well done for keeping the stereotype alive :congrats:

I once remember when Chelsea fans where grateful to even be in the top 10 of the EPL.

ReputationRep:
    This is not a thread for Chelsea fans, it is a thread for discussion about Chelsea :sigh:

There seems to be a lot of whining this season about people posting in other threads. Mainly Tottenham supporters if I'm honest though :shifty:

Nah, it's the Chelsea Soc. For Chelsea fans. Hence I don't post in the Liverpool or Arsenal or Man U threads. Not that I would, that would be yawn.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, it's for discussing Chelsea, not just for Chelsea fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    This is not a thread for Chelsea fans, it is a thread for discussion about Chelsea :sigh:

There seems to be a lot of whining this season about people posting in other threads. Mainly Tottenham supporters if I'm honest though :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    LOL at that guy ****ging off Welbeck, that guy has raw ability and you've failed to see that? Take your 3-0 home defeat like a man instead of crying

ReputationRep:
    It's for discussing everything Chelsea related including the Flower Show and Clinton's daughter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    LOL at that guy ****ging off Welbeck, that guy has raw ability and you've failed to see that? Take your 3-0 home defeat like a man instead of crying
    Errrr, Welbeck is ****.

ReputationRep:
    He is a wiki support team. He knows his stuff about threads.

Now clear off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Errrr, Welbeck is ****.
    Ever seen him play live? The guy isn't even 20, he has mad skills

Sorry, can't read your replies, I'm too busy crying. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    Ever seen him play live? The guy isn't even 20, he has mad skills
    Yes, I have. He's crap, been shipped off to Sunderland, hoping for a sale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    Yes, I have. He's crap, been shipped off to Sunderland, hoping for a sale.
    What game did you see him? Also in some of his games for Man U reserves he's been class.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.