Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When have you seen him play before?

ReputationRep:
    I'd take a guess that Alex/JT have conceded less when they've played together though?

Then again it could be down to Cech. Think his save/shot thing is 85% (saw some opta stat) even after the Sunderland/Liverpool games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    I'd take a guess that Alex/JT have conceded less when they've played together though?

Then again it could be down to Cech. Think his save/shot thing is 85% (saw some opta stat) even after the Sunderland/Liverpool games.
    Second best is Fabianski with 83%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    Gallas Terry was better than Carvalho Terry imo.

Bruma should be given a chance, but I've not seen that much quality in him when i have seen him play before, so he'll probably end up getting 1 game, we concede 3 or 4 and then dropped again.
    Nah, at their peak Carvalho and Terry were brilliant.

But then at least we know. He could do really well. It's better than putting in a 34-year-old right back at CB....(IMO)

ReputationRep:
    David Luiz anyone?

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...nfica-defender

ReputationRep:
    players like ramires and zhirkov need time. They've hardly played that many matches for us. The russian captain and a player in brazil's world cup team can hardly be ****?
    Stop calling for player's heads too early!
    If we'd been like this, we would have never seen drogba get to and beyond the level he was playing at with marseille.
    Needless to say, we need a decent centre back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    players like ramires and zhirkov need time. They've hardly played that many matches for us. The russian captain and a player in brazil's world cup team can hardly be ****?
    Stop calling for player's heads too early!
    If we'd been like this, we would have never seen drogba get to and beyond the level he was playing at with marseille.
    Needless to say, we need a decent centre back.
    totally agree! We were all ****ging the Drog off in his first season. I know I was! All he seemed able to do was fall over. He was an embarrassment. Now he's the best striker in the game! Kalou, also started very poorly. Whilst he's no Drogba, he is now a useful player.

ReputationRep:
    Ramires wasn't even worth buying tbh, we already had a partnership of Lamps/Mikel/Essien, along with the youngster coming through like Josh McEachran. We should get Matic off loan and start playing him. Eighty-nine appearances already for a 22 year old isn't half bad, considering he was out injured after the U21 Championships.

Zhirkov definately needs more game time, but it'll have to be at LM with Cole overlapping. With the balls Essien, Mikel and Malouda can play it's a new weapon on the wing.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...EXCLUSIVE.html

Good interview with Terry.

"They’re surprised if I’m nice. I don’t know what they think I’m going to do. Hit them with a two-footed tackle in the fruit and veg aisle, maybe.’"

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle632203.html

Alex is playing tommorow? Wow...I wouldn't have risked him tbh. Why doesn't Carlo just play Bruma, I know the threat of Zigic and Jerome but still.

Zhirkov's injured too.

ReputationRep:
    When's Yossi back? I've only seen him play two or three games for us.

ReputationRep:
    He's out for 6 months, achilles injuries.

ReputationRep:
    Nice one Spurs!! Thanks for that. Back from 2-0 down to win it 3-2 away! Impressive.

Now for Birmingham... :evil:

ReputationRep:
    What is going on! :nope:

ReputationRep:
    Where is the tumbleweed emoticon ffs

ReputationRep:
    :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    Attempts off target: Chelsea 7 - Birmingham 0
    Attempts on target: Chelsea 7 - Birmingham 1
    Scoreline: Chelsea 0 - Birmingham 1

Oh dear :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Kalou.....

ReputationRep:
    What the **** is going on?!? :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Alllooowww this :banghead:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.