Turn on thread page Beta

There is no way in a million years after all the fuss that surrounded us signing Kakuta that he'd not sign a new contract.

ReputationRep:
    Ah but apparently he's complaining about the offer being handed to him and Bayern is on our tail for him.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...ank-arnesen-to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    So relieved we won. Very impressed with Josh's performance. And I thought Bruma didn't do awfully, although admittedly he didn't have much to do.

I'd really like to see Sturridge score in a difficult game now. He's proved he can score in FA Cups and against 3rd and 4th seed CL teams, now I'd like to see him score against teams like Newcastle.
    3rd and 4th seed CL teams should be better than Newcastle tbf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    3rd and 4th seed CL teams should be better than Newcastle tbf
    Should, but I think that Newcastle would beat, or give a good game to Zilina.....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I read somewhere your sporting director is leaving at the end of season, on another note apologies that we weren't much use to you today, we were so **** against Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    Your lads are looking uncharacteristically nervous

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Chelseas first crumble coming our way?

..with cherries. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    don't you mean blueberries?

ReputationRep:
    Yet another game that we deserved to win, but didn't due to poor finishing. Kalou's miss...:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Why are people even surprised? Lampard is the best midfielder in the PL and Essien comes close. Those two are a huge miss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeppasloth)
    Why are people even surprised? Lampard is the best midfielder in the PL and Essien comes close. Those two are a huge miss.
    Extremely arguably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    Extremely arguably.
    Ok then. Statistically speaking the most productive midfielder in the PL. Most things in football are debatable, the fact that Lampard is directly involved in more than one goal every game each season is not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeppasloth)
    We were also missing our first choice centre halves, two best midfielders, Ben Arfa and 1st choice keeper.

Of course as usual everybody remembers who the so called "big boys" have out injured.

Not that I'm saying Barton/Nolan are better than Essien/Lamps but they're clearly better than Guthrie and Routledge who we had playing today.

ReputationRep:
    Nolan is ****e! Why does everyone rate him?!

ReputationRep:
    Nolan's better than ****ing Carroll.

ReputationRep:
    Is Cole still in Routledges pocket?

ReputationRep:
    Carroll's miles better than bloody Nolan

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.