Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    I think some of these players have been overplayed already, we are already top of the group too. Would have been a good opportunity to rest a few players before the busy Xmas period.
    Possibly, if depends what Carlo thinks the bigger problem is out of confidence and fitness.

ReputationRep:
    Much better team than I expected...

Cech
    Bosingwa Ivanovic Terry Ferreira
    Essien McEachran Ramires
    Kalou Drogba Malouda

Josh the only young player that gets a start. Surely Sturridge would have been a decent option. Would rather see a few of these players get a rest.
    Josh looks a quality player. Let him make his mistakes in games like this because he will make them before he becomes great. He has fantastic awareness, just needs experience. He should probably join Arsenal or Spurs cause he would be more suited to their style of play.

ReputationRep:
    Ferreira vs Bale on the weekend. :|

Anyway, poor performance. Josh our best player... the other 10 need to take a look at themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    There's no discussing football with any fan of any club that genuinely believes Arsenal's squad is strong enough to be at the top by the end of the season. Atm, of your so called supriority in midfield, only Nasri would even get into the Chelsea team (obviously Fabregas would have been in first shot, but since he's always injured then Nasri steps up to the plate). Your team sheet is far from equal - though you do have a better midfield than Man Utd. And you of all people cannot seriously believe that even a couple more poor results would be so disastrous, given Arsenal's tendency to be fluctuate between being written off and then suddenly clawing back fairly substantial point differences - especially this season where it seems most teams are capable of beating anyone on their day.

Oh and re-reading your posts again, best full back pairing? Please.

Like I said, you'll continue to spout your stuff regardless - at least until you lose at home to a team like West Brom or Newcastle or :mmm: Spurs :mmm: again.
    Chelsea lost at home to Newcastle :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Chelsea lost at home to Newcastle :facepalm2:
    In the carling cup with a weakened side.

On a side note:

Getting so sick of Kalou. He's had years of chances and he's still missing sitters and ****ing pretty much everything up. Just get him the hell out of here. Ramires isn't looking very good either. We really need Lampard back, I can't quite believe how poor we are without him, but it's so noticeable now just how important his 20 goals a season are. if he was playing how many of those games we've lost and drawn would he have popped up with a goal or 2 to rescue some points?...

ReputationRep:
    Most assists in the PL last season too. We're missing him big time.

ReputationRep:
    Lamps might return for Spurs so lets all hope he's fit enough for ATLEAST the bench.

Essien, Lamps and Mikel is what we need.

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping we play hoof ball up to Didier for this one. Every one else defending.

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping we play hoof ball up to Didier for this one. Every one else defending.
    Loving the ambitious tactics. I actually think it'll be more open than most people believe.

Is Paulo Ferreira playing right back again this time?!

:teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Michael Essien really is a dirty scrote isn't he, dangerous for other players to be on the same pitch as him.

Unfortunate to be behind in the sense that the goal was offside but you look very much second best.

ReputationRep:
    LOL this is fantastic, do you want to borrow a couple of our reserve players?

ReputationRep:
    Anelka is the worst player on the pitch by a wide margin. Absolutely dreadful passing and decisionmaking; not to mention him being a walking offside flag..:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell.

ReputationRep:
    Drogba FAIL.

ReputationRep:
    UNLUCKY LADs, WE'LL HAVE TO SMASH THE MANCS AT THE BRIDGE AND WORK OUR WAY BACK TO THE TOP!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Great game, really end to end at times and a strong advertisement for the Premier League. The result was fair I think, Spurs were all over Chelsea first half but they always looked a bit frail defensively, and when Drogba came on they couldn't handle the extra pressure.

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't Lampard take it?

More crumble :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Draw at WHL is a fantastic result. Bit disappointed with Didier, but still love him.

So many reasons to be pleased today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis1991)
    Why didn't Lampard take it?

More crumble :teehee:
    Wondered that too but read this morning that he didn't train for spot kicks recently so Didier took it. Unlucky Drogba but fantastic game though. Even though the Pool supporters I know kept complaining what an awful team we are -.-.

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.