Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Your form has just been dreadful.

Ancelotti out?

Also: 2 points above Bolton :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Only on the day you're winning eh? :o:
    Nah, it doesn't happen enough for me to be that type of supporter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Are you hoping for much in the transfer window? RW and CB maybe?
    I think a striker should be a priority, Kakuta was the only attacking player on the bench today.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone please explain properly what the heck is going on at chelsea? Their late form is a surprise to me, considering how well they started the season. Drogba is lacking form, malouda ain't banging in the goals, essien doesn't appear to be dominating that much at the moment.

The way you are going at the moment, I think Chelsea might need to spend in January to maintain a challenge for the PL trophy. Although, I've heard rumours that Roman A. has lately tried to reduce spending within the club to avoid wasting lots of money.

Can someone explain please?

ReputationRep:
    "Ancelloti,you're not a big fish, you're not even a fish... YOU'RE FIRED!!"

ReputationRep:
    Soft centre? Soft, short back and sides?

Soft soft soft and scared squad. No strength in depth. Deploying two players who'd struggle to thrive in the Wolves setup: Ferreira and Kalou.

The Chelsea domination in the league is at an end. Things are returning to the way they would be without your paper money and I couldn't be happier.

I would actually love to see Bolton put the sword in, Ancelotti and his dumb eyebrow sacked and then watch - rofling gratefully - as the ancient spine of your team decays even further.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Soft centre? Soft, short back and sides?

Soft soft soft and scared squad. No strength in depth. Deploying two players who'd struggle to thrive in the Wolves setup: Ferreira and Kalou.

The Chelsea domination in the league is at an end. Things are returning to the way they would be without your paper money and I couldn't be happier.

I would actually love to see Bolton put the sword in, Ancelotti and his dumb eyebrow sacked and then watch - rofling gratefully - as the ancient spine of your team decays even further.
    Don't know why you are so excited ffs, all this has done is pave the way for the title to head to Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    Don't know why you are so excited ffs, all this has done is pave the way for the title to head to Manchester
    Would love to see them win at our place... they won't get that lucky again. Not even United are that lucky.

ReputationRep:
    You gotta love how excited the Arsenal boys are after finally beating you guys

I was hoping Chelsea would win as I didn't think Arsenal could stop United winning the league, hopefully they suprise me.

ReputationRep:
    I can't help but wonder about the quality of our scouting system, etc, when we sign Ramires for £18 million, whereas Tottenham sign Van der Vaart for 8 million....

ReputationRep:
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=5739

ReputationRep:
    Think we're almost def heading for a CB. If Alex doesn't recover and I really think we need another class attacking midfielder, Malouda's lost his top of the season form, Kalou can't score 2 yards out and Anelka drops too deep. Honestly Kakuta should start when Anelka doesn't play. JMac should get some starts but can't see that now with Lamps back with Essien and Mikel in there but wouldn't be afraid to throw JMac for Mikel.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Mikel will be out of Tues match but Anelka set to return.

Probs go for :

Cech
    Bosingwa Ivanovic JT A.Cole
    Ramires Essien Lampard
    Anelka Drogba Malouda

Would really like to see McEachran and Kakuta start instead of Malouda and Ramires though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Are you hoping for much in the transfer window? RW and CB maybe?
    I think we'll just get another CB. Beginning to think we really need a new striker though. Was wanting a right winger in the summer but that wasn't to be, so I doubt it'll happen this time either.

Anyway since we still have the best 11 in the league, who's to say we can't win the FA Cup? That trophy and a top 4 finish would still go down as a good season in my view. The CL isn't out of the question either yet. PL is unlikely but again, I wouldn't write us off.

ReputationRep:
    I know you're light at CB, but this Chelsea side lacks creativity which is the bigger technical issue imo.

ReputationRep:
    With SFL back it will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    I think Ancelotti is playing Ramires for his 18mil price tag and the fact that he has some defensive abilities. Would love JMac to start and Kakuta. I think in the FA Cup JMac and Kakuta should start every game. They need to plaayy.

ReputationRep:
    You could do with a player in the mould of David Silva as well as a long overdue replacement for Carvalho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    I think Ancelotti is playing Ramires for his 18mil price tag and the fact that he has some defensive abilities. Would love JMac to start and Kakuta. I think in the FA Cup JMac and Kakuta should start every game. They need to plaayy.
    Playing him as there's no one else. Doesn't want to start younger plays in the PL with the exception of 1 occasion this season... this is how our team gets tired.

ReputationRep:
    Quite confident about this evening. Will go for 2-1 with goals from Frank/Ramires & Anelka.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.