Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At least we have 7 on it.

Klasnic & Petrov are both quite good though.

Kalou is usually good from the bench too.

ReputationRep:
    Drogba's free kick :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Isn't he a Bolton fan ?

ReputationRep:
    It is. Just a shame it didn't hit the post and go in though.

ReputationRep:
    Terry does it, and gets away with it, yet again. Clear penalty. Add that to a goal that may have been offside and Bolton have the right to feel hard done by. That luck might be what's needed to restart your season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Terry does it, and gets away with it, yet again. Clear penalty. Add that to a goal that may have been offside and Bolton have the right to feel hard done by. That luck might be what's needed to restart your season.
    If that's a penalty then we should have had at least a few more penalties this season. Ffs. You hardly ever see them given.

When was the other occasion, 'again'?

ReputationRep:
    JT has skills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    If that's a penalty then we should have had at least a few more penalties this season. Ffs. You hardly ever see them given.

When was the other occasion, 'again'?
    He does like to charge down shots with his arms spread as far as possible, and imo when your arm is that far from your body any contact should be a pen. In fairness the previous incidents i'm thinking of have been from previous seasons suggesting he has been told to cut it out but he did it again tonight and got away with it.

Congrats on the win, I said all along i'm not writing you off until you're playing as badly as you were but with Lampard in the side. On the run of play you probably deserved it based mainly on the second half, refereeing controversies aside.

ReputationRep:
    refeering controversies? hardly.

I hardly see refs give free kicks/ pens when a ball is kicked at someones arm at speed from a few yards away.

Our attacking play after we went 1-0 ahead was brilliant. Ramires my MOTM for his 2nd half display though.

ReputationRep:
    Goal may have been offside as well, didn't see a proper angle though...

But, as I said, you probably deserved it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Playing him as there's no one else. Doesn't want to start younger plays in the PL with the exception of 1 occasion this season... this is how our team gets tired.
    Yeah...we need to do a Jack Wilshire with JMac or any of the 4 kids for that matter. Think Bolton want one of em for half a season lol. I loved the passion and frustration let out when Malouda scored last night, a huge relief tbh, even when I watched the highlights could feeel the tension being released!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but we needed to win :P

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I just realised...Ivanovic is suspended for the Villa game.

Who are we playing at CB? Jef Bruma or Essien?

Then if Mikel is still injured who's taking up Essien's midfield spot if he plays as a centre half? JMac? cause Zhirkov's still injured and Ramires would be playing with Lamps anyway. Or Malouda coming back down and Kalou starts?

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for Essien (although it depends on whether Mikel is fit). Carlo will probably go for Ferreira though.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, it's confirmed Bruma will be starting alongside him. Quite pleased at that. Couldn't have a better partner than JT either.

Mikel is out for 3 weeks, quite a big loss to the team. Although it gives Ramires the opportunity to carry his form from the Bolton game onwards.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah real happy bout Bruma starting! Mikel 3 weeks bah D:. Yeah Ramires's turn to get a run of games in to show his value.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wjhFNzUTKs

I swear to God, if you ***** don't win today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    I swear to God, if you ***** don't win today.
    Its okay, we'll win I have faith

ReputationRep:
    LOL how unlucky are you?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.