Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A forward and a new winger. I don't believe either will change our season, as the rest will still be playing rubbish, but at least it would give us more options. At the moment most managers can predict exactly how we will line up, and if we're wanting to change it around Kalou is the only other option. Where as with Arsenal for example it's Chamakh, RvP or Bendtner & Walcott or Arshavin?

ReputationRep:
    Reserves beat Spurs res 7-3. Sturridge scoring 5...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Reserves beat Spurs res 7-3. Sturridge scoring 5...
    greatest Chelsea victory of the season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    I definitely don't like Sturridge one bit-I was hoping for so long that we'd go for Dzeko, but, again, Abramovich hasn't put his hand in his pocket (although, I don't suppose we would've outbidded Man City.)

We do definitely need a forward, but the question is who-I don't suppose we're ever going to go for Aguero.
    Sturridge has some pace but thats bout it. I would love to see Mac starting.
    Bruma is wonderful I agree but don't think Ancelotti thinks so in some way. Aguero has recently signed a 2 year extention and has come out and said he's happy at Madrid. Wish we could sign him though =/

New winger and a forward would be lovely.

ReputationRep:
    SAMBA. We must buy samba! Quite cheap, premier league experience, only 26. He'd be ideal. I'm worried one of the other top 5/6 teams will get him first though...

ReputationRep:
    We have enough defenders at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Eden Hazard anyone? XD

ReputationRep:
    Outside of Cobham...

...:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah cause where would Chelsea be without Roman.... LOL!

ReputationRep:
    Can we not field the same old rubbish again tomorrow please. :l

ReputationRep:
    I think Sturridge needs a start.

ReputationRep:
    I think he is starting.

Hopefully it won't be on the right though. He hasn't got 1 PL start yet all season, so I think even if he scores two goals in this one, he will be nowhere near the starting line up next weekend.

ReputationRep:
    Danny is starting today. I think Bruma and Mac are too. Ferreira at Left Back and Ivanovic at Right back. Lamps and Ramires in the centre and Kalou and Anelka to round off the top 3.

This is the expected line up. Hope Bosingwa and PvA start though. And if we're in a fantastic position, would love to see Mellis come on :P

ReputationRep:
    lol back to goal scoring form atm. Can't see the game but reading commentary we might hit 7 xD

ReputationRep:
    Sturridge :awesome: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I think he's the only Chelsea player in some sort of goal scoring form :P

ReputationRep:
    Great game for Chels.

Thought Lampard was brilliant, controlled the middle of the park. Bran & JT didn't give Ipswich a sniff and Anelka lead the line excellently and gave his first good display since er... October. Josh, Sturridge & PVA all gave good displays, don't see why the former two shouldn't start vs Blackburn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Great game for Chels.

Thought Lampard was brilliant, controlled the middle of the park. Bran & JT didn't give Ipswich a sniff and Anelka lead the line excellently and gave his first good display since er... October. Josh, Sturridge & PVA all gave good displays, don't see why the former two shouldn't start vs Blackburn.
    Honestly, I would pick the same team for Blackburn, PvA got a bit of an injury but Ashely Would come back. I think we should try this combo.

ReputationRep:
    We all know it won't happen for Blackburn unfortunately. Hope Sturridge starts instead of Malouda though and I would keep Anelka in the team following his good performance yesterday. I'd like to see Josh start, but he won't.

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on Clarke?

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.