Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well he is even worse than I am giving him credit for :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Arteta was out for nearly the whole season. Jagielka the same. They are thick as pig **** so their left back couldn't win it. Howard was ****e. Fellaini was better but missed half a season for some reason :awesome: they couldn't give it to Cahill again otherwise they wouldn't be able to call us a one man team.

Basically won it by default.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Makes you wonder how he won Everton's player of the year then doesn't it?
    Probably because Arteta was out for half a season.

I honestly think Yossi is a better player than him.

He does a lot of work, without the end product.

ReputationRep:
    I think Yossi is better too, but we need to build a better squad and Pienaar would be a great signing, especially if we were able to get him at around £3m.

ReputationRep:
    Hang on...£3m?

For £3m he is a ****ing bargain. I thought you would be talking 8-14m, but I guess he's in the last year of his contract?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.

I would be happy if we got him even at £5-6m. Anything more and it's getting quite expensive for a player with just half a season left.

ReputationRep:
    8-14m for Pienaar, you really thought that?! Not worth more than 4-5m even if he had a decent contract left tbh :holmes:

(Original post by Mess.)
    Arteta was out for nearly the whole season. Jagielka the same. They are thick as pig **** so their left back couldn't win it. Howard was ****e. Fellaini was better but missed half a season for some reason :awesome: they couldn't give it to Cahill again otherwise they wouldn't be able to call us a one man team.

Basically won it by default.
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    8-14m for Pienaar, you thought that really?! Not worth more than 4-5m even if he had a decent contract left tbh :holmes:

:rofl2:
    I agree he's not, but players that were worth 4-5m 3 seasons ago are now going for 20m+.

He'd be a bargain for that price.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBuyTheSun)
    I agree he's not, but players that were worth 4-5m 3 seasons ago are now going for 20m+.

He'd be a bargain for that price.
    True. :facepalm2:

28 years old. Good few years left still I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Sign Matt Jarvis instead :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently he's off to Spurs.

Not that good anyway.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...chelsea-injury

Never heal eh. Weird one...

ReputationRep:
    Lamps would play through any injury. Great guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ****sSonsFriend)
    Lamps would play through any injury. Great guy.
    Until he can no longer run move due to the injury. Seems rather serious and the amount of extra work he has to do to just play is crazy. Could cut his career shorted than he intended...

ReputationRep:
    I really feel for Lamps atm. I really hope his career goes on for however long he wishes, a fantastic individual and a fantastic player. Legend at the Bridge.

We need a win against Blackburn at home.

ReputationRep:
    Ancelotti really isn't giving us anything about what's happening on the transfer market. Its the 14th, really have no clue who is going to come in. Who do you guys want to see come in?

Wouldn't mind Pienaar another wing option and when Zhirkov's back next month, we have a good few wing options. A striker would be nice, not sure who though.

ReputationRep:
    Stoke seem to be getting that Ba on cheap, he seems a decent prospect to be poached.

ReputationRep:
    we need you lads to beat united.....can you do it ?

ReputationRep:
    They tore apart Ipswich who beat Arsenal. Should be simple enough as that's how football works.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Latest...266926,00.html

Woo! Mac might start against Blackburn tonight! I really hope he does
    We might see Danny Sturridge too, since Carlo might change the midfield and attack.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.