Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Nah, we'll drop points to Fulham.

ReputationRep:
    we have not lost against Fulham at home since 1979 :holmes:

a draw will still see us at top on goal diff. unless man utd pulverise wigan on wed.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but how many of those years were Fulham and us both in the same league?

ReputationRep:
    And it's the landmark game rule coming into play. It has been thirty years, so it makes it significantly more likely they'll bobble something out of the hat.

I can't wait for a slice of crumble.

ReputationRep:
    Bobby Zamora to run riot.

ReputationRep:
    I hope so.

Fantasy pointzzz $$$

ReputationRep:
    Cech
    Ferreira Carvalho Terry Zhirkov
    Mikel
    Ballack............Lampard
    J.Cole
    Kalou..Drogba

Substitutes: Hilario, Ivanovic, Alex, A.Cole, Belletti, Kakuta, Sturridge.

well Zhirkov is starting, but at LB - not what i was hoping for...
    hoping Joey C gets subbed off ASAP to give Kakuta some time

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Joe Cole isn't on form and I wonder if he gets more time than others would because we consider him to be one of us. Fans always have that extra special connection when a player grew up supporting the club ends up playing for them. I've seen it with Arsenal and Robin van Persie.

Kakuta needs more time yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    And it's the landmark game rule coming into play. It has been thirty years, so it makes it significantly more likely they'll bobble something out of the hat.

I can't wait for a slice of crumble.
    Didn't have to wait long for that slice. Fancy some more? I'm sure Petra Cech would be more than happy to hand you some.

ReputationRep:
    Please sir may I have some more (crumble pie) sir?

ReputationRep:
    this is what happens when you put out a line up fit for a carling cup game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Didn't have to wait long for that slice. Fancy some more? I'm sure Petra Cech would be more than happy to hand you some.
    I want a piece of Zoltan Gera with the next slice kplz.

Seriously, this crumble is delicious... it is laced with essence of fail :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea for the League :manutd:

ReputationRep:
    Could someone tell me why Ballack was given a contract extension?

ReputationRep:
    well it was a nice run while it lasted...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    Could someone tell me why Ballack was given a contract extension?
    or why we're not playing our first choice full backs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    or why we're not playing our first choice full backs?
    Or why Kalou is still at Chelsea?

I think the full backs is that Bosingwa is still injured, no clue about A. Cole.

Personally I'd have had Ashley at LB and Zhirkov in the midfield diamond that way we could naturally get some width if necessary.

Maybe it'd even be worth changing to 4-3-3 now - seems like yes, we need a plan B

ReputationRep:
    Because Chelsea are SO GOOD and definitely NOT :snow::snow::snow::snow:, that they can play whoever they like... because the lucky ghost of stamford bridge and johnathon terry, dad of the year extraordinaire, will always make sure the result goes the way of Chelscum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Because Chelsea are SO GOOD and definitely NOT :snow::snow::snow::snow:, that they can play whoever they like... because the lucky ghost of stamford bridge and johnathon terry, dad of the year extraordinaire, will always make sure the result goes the way of Chelscum.
    Right... cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimi Haze)
    Or why Kalou is still at Chelsea?

I think the full backs is that Bosingwa is still injured, no clue about A. Cole.

Personally I'd have had Ashley at LB and Zhirkov in the midfield diamond that way we could naturally get some width if necessary.

Maybe it'd even be worth changing to 4-3-3 now - seems like yes, we need a plan B
    Ivanovic and A.Cole are perfectly fine to play. why omit them from such an important derby match. insane.

yeh i was hoping for Zhirkov at LM, because he's much better at attacking than defending.

in the wise words of Didier, it's a :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: disgrace.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.