Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Whhaatt a strike! O_O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Lol, didn't you say something simliar with regards to Wigan because of something similar?
    Yes but this was worse. Not informed of a queue number throughout the duration of the phone call and I was in a queue for 21 minutes before receiving an automated voice message asking me to leave a message with the promise of someone getting back to me as soon as possible.

Still waiting for that phone call! ****ing inept w***ers. I've sent an email to their ticket office, strongly worded, detailing my disappointment with the standard of service (or lack of), wanting an apology and an acknowledgement. You never know, those *******s may even throw in a free ticket or two. Premierleague club with Vauxhall Conference service delivery.

Hope Bolton get anal tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Eidur Gudjohnsen - over on Sky's coverage - has a really naturalised accent.

Great goal from Drogba.

ReputationRep:
    Finally Ramires gets his first! Fantastic play tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Good. Serves Bolton Wanderers FC right for pissing about with me earlier when I was on the phone trying to buy home tickets for tonights game. They should know not to mess with WHW ffs!

f**k you Bolton.

ReputationRep:
    yay ramires!

And i do enjoy watching josh play.

ReputationRep:
    Frustrating though that he always has to hold the midfield. He is much better in attacking areas.

Anyway, we did well, Bolton were awful though.

ReputationRep:
    Alright ima completly change my last post.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...699911,00.html

David Luiz offer has been accepted. 30 million Euros. 25 for Luiz and either Matic, PvA, Borini or Rakojvic will join Benfica on loan. They are worth the 5 million Euros. He's doing his medical now and the work permit has been submitted.

Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Still don't see the need for him. Ivanovic and Terry were once again great last night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Still don't see the need for him. Ivanovic and Terry were once again great last night.
    You don't have great replacements on the bench though, as seen when you had fullbacks playing CB during christmas.

Injuries to Terry and Cole could see you fall apart imo, good business to brign in another strong CB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBuyTheSun)
    You don't have great replacements on the bench though, as seen when you had fullbacks playing CB during christmas.

Injuries to Terry and Cole could see you fall apart imo, good business to brign in another strong CB.
    On one occasion. That's why we need a solid back up. At £20m+, I can't see Luiz being back up.

We have plenty of back up LBs here...

ReputationRep:
    On one occasion. That's why we need a solid back up. At £20m+, I can't see Luiz being back up.
    He'll probably move Ivanovic to RB won't he? Can't say I've been too impressed with Bosingwa.
    We have plenty of back up LBs here...
    Only Zhrikov really? Who's more of a winger.

We'll give you paul koncheskey as a friendly gesture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBuyTheSun)
    He'll probably move Ivanovic to RB won't he? Can't say I've been too impressed with Bosingwa.

Only Zhrikov really? Who's more of a winger.
    Maybe. Apparently Ivanovic prefers playing at CB. Although he is better at RB. If we sign Luiz my guess is that Ivanovic, long term (if he stays long term) will become our RB.

Zhirkov, Ferreira, PVA & Bertrand. Zhirkov was solid last season when he played there for a few months when Ash was injured. Ferreira can do a job. PVA has done excellently when played there this season (Newcastle CC, Zilina CL & Ipswich FA Cup home) and we've recently recalled Bertrand, who has a load of experience at lower league level and plays LB for England u21s.

ReputationRep:
    I read a report somewhere mentioning Ivanovic wants to stay but he knows he will have to play at RB most of the time.

So I think our back 4 will be:

Ivanovic - JT - Luiz - Cole

In long term

Ivanovic - JT/Bruma? - Luiz - PvA?/Cole

ReputationRep:
    Seems like these will be done soon... Kakuta on loan to Fulham and PVA on loan to Leicester.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...700986,00.html

Yeah I was bout to come on to mention the Kakuta loan bit.

I think it will do him a world of good and Im really excited at seeing the prospect of Kakuta playing wayy more week in and week out even if it off the bench for the first couple of games. Hope he scores a few :]

ReputationRep:
    wtf. BBC headline is Atletico Madrid have rejected a £52m bid from Chelsea for Godin & Aguero.

ReputationRep:
    jesus, that's a lotta money.

ReputationRep:
    52 mill is a rip off.

ReputationRep:
    Encouraging as far as your long term future goes at least, you need Roman to bring out his chequebook very soon to stay at the top and challenge for trophies.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.