Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If Everton have a striker that actually manages to score against you, some serious re-evaluation must be done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel.)
    If Everton have a striker that actually manages to score against you, some serious re-evaluation must be done.
    mmhm

On another note, Ramires :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    i dont think we should bid 40mio for torres. he is going be 27 in like 2 months. he isnt that young. 40mio is a lot. we shouldnt give sturridge or kalou. both are young promising players.for 50 mio we should get an attacking midfielder to replace 33 year old lampard and a young striker to replace anelka.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    mmhm

On another note, Ramires :thumbsup:
    Raaamiirress was pretty good tonight!

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2011/01/...ro-leon/36533/

Pedro Leon anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Rather £25m on Alexis Sanchez and thereabout the same amount on David Luiz than £50m on Torres alone.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    **** off trying to give us Sturridge. He is on a ridiculously high wage and is a permanent waste of space. Especially as he has been valued at nearly £10m :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    **** off trying to give us Sturridge. He is on a ridiculously high wage and is a permanent waste of space. Especially as he has been valued at nearly £10m :lolwut:
    He's actually good though!

(is what i'm sure the chelsea negotiators'll be saying.)

But yeah, he isnt too shabby. Reminds me of a slightly better version of babel. (heh)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    He's actually good though!

(is what i'm sure the chelsea negotiators'll be saying.)

But yeah, he isnt too shabby. Reminds me of a slightly better version of babel. (heh)
    Who we struggled to get rid of for ages. No ty.

ReputationRep:
    awful display. Cech and Ramires the only good players for us. Best away atmosphere this season though.

ReputationRep:
    I like how Ramires is being one of our star performers when we do throw in dismal displays and is consistently playing pretty well in recent games.

Okkaayy, so who think's we'll some sign SOMEONE before tommorrow night?

Luiz? Torres? I'm going to throw in Pedro Leon on loan randomly long shot.

ReputationRep:
    It's hardly random when it's been a rumour online for a day or so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    I like how Ramires is being one of our star performers when we do throw in dismal displays and is consistently playing pretty well in recent games.

Okkaayy, so who think's we'll some sign SOMEONE before tommorrow night?

Luiz? Torres? I'm going to throw in Pedro Leon on loan randomly long shot.
    Ramires is a very exciting player, always wants to make something happen with the ball at his feet. Has a real drive to go forward too, which all our other players lack at the moment.

I don't really want Luiz or Torres here, and I will be surprised if we sign one of them tomorrow. Maybe a low key signing.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather not get torres if it means losing anelka + 40 million. bad deal there.

ReputationRep:
    Intesting to see majority of chelsea fans not interested in torress... Drogba + Torres, just seems devestating on paper, that being said.... Neither Droba or Torres have been even slightly as good as Berbatov this season, although Torres is playing poor let's not forget some of the things we've see him do, same thing goes with Rooney.

ReputationRep:
    Neither Torres nor Drogba play better with a strike partner. Compare Torres for Spain up front on his own vs. him up front with Villa. He's much better on his own (and so is Villa for that matter). Drogba hasn't played with a strike partner since joining Chelsea, really (apart from under Scolari?). Strange transfer, IMO. Seems like just a marquee signing.

ReputationRep:
    Drogba and Anelka upfront together worked really well for the first half of the season under Carlo last year.

Don't really see where Torres fits in here, so thats why I don't want it to happen.

It's a stupid panic buy, in my opinion. Roman can't take the United heat. :manutd:

ReputationRep:
    Well with Carroll on the verge of joining Liverpool, which means Roman's 50 million for Nando is (safe to say) going through and we'll be seeing Torres in a blue shirt in a few hours?

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why you Chelsea fans aren't ecstatic:confused: Torres may not be on form but he is a world class striker, a change of scene and the renewed motivation that goes with it, plus the fact he will be in a decent team, I would say means you have a pretty good chance of seeing the Torres his reputation advertises. Drogba and Torres, stick Anelka on the bench, get rid of Kalou(worst player ever, United have Gibson, Chelsea have Kalou). That's a pretty fierce attack!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.