Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You guys could've scored double tonight, unlucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    What a game!
    Anelka playing like it's the end of his career. We should consider signing Torres every season.

ReputationRep:
    Man U and Arsenal both winning....:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    Anelka playing like it's the end of his career. We should consider signing Torres every season.
    haha, yup! I wonder if carlo's considered a diamond formation with Anelka behind the strikers. He played beautifully. Ah well, we'll see. No idea how everyone's gonna fit in with Torres here.

And kalou is such an enigma. I cant decide whether he's awful & lucky, or good but lacking confidence/form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    :lol: If only...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Old news.

ReputationRep:
    Best we've played since September.

Anelka was simply amazing tonight. Best he's ever played in a Chelsea shirt?

ReputationRep:
    Damnit I need to see this game! I was busy doing finance >_> damnit footytube.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Latest...283049,00.html

ReputationRep:
    Man United cannot be stopped by any team but chelsea and chelsea will not beat them at old trafford, but they might at the bridge, but it will probably end up a draw... 10 points is to much of a gap.

ReputationRep:
    Sturridge goal in his debut for Bolton.

ReputationRep:
    Just look at his performance vs Sunderland...

ReputationRep:
    Yes... it won't work every game though, but it gives us options and some variation so it wont be as easy for opponements to predict how we are going to set up. We actually have some attacking options now.

ReputationRep:
    I think the formation against Sunderland will prove very effective if kalou and torres are changed.

Personally, im not that keen on mikel so i would like to see essien take his position.

This would mean that we had an extremely offensive team lol but at least we couldnt be described as boring if; we had essien as CDM, lampard as CAM, malouda as LM/LW, anelka as RM/RW, torres and drogba up front.

I could foresee an absolute orgy of goals with that formation and i believe that essien plus the back four could cope with any team in the world, maybe a bit more defensive against the likes of madrid and barcelona lol.

It feels a lot like im making a dream team on FIFA here but ya'know, i cannot believe we got torres!

ReputationRep:
    Guys, what y'all think of the mass exodus that's apparently being planned? I think its bull.

Mikel, Bosingwa, Drogba, Zhirkov and Malouda are the ones named to leave. Uhh No way are Mikel and Drogba leaving. Zhirkov's got a long future ahead of him at LW. Malouda I can see staying & Bosingwa's the only one I think has the slightest chance of leaving since Van der Weil was named a prime target in the summer.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't Bosingwa just sign a new contract?

Mikel going would be just plain daft, why get rid of one of the best DMs in the league?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Didn't Bosingwa just sign a new contract?

Mikel going would be just plain daft, why get rid of one of the best DMs in the league?
    Nah, that Essien who got a new contract while injured. Bosingwa has 6 months left on his contract.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Nah, that Essien who got a new contract while injured. Bosingwa has 6 months left on his contract.
    This says he did sign.

ReputationRep:
    I thought Bosingwa had signed a new deal and I really hope he is staying as well.

The idea of offloading players in the summer is ridiculous, our squad has only just returned to decent all round strength. The only player I want to see finally retire/move on is Ferreira, brilliant and dedicated professional though he is, he just can't cut it these days imo.

ReputationRep:
    2 in 2 for Sturridge.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.